Has Anyone Tried Any of these Products.....

JenJen2721

Mizani Bodifying Shampoo

Or

Biolage Conditioning Balm

or

Faurouk Biosilk Silk Polish
pl36.jpg

Any feedback on any of them? I went to a new hairdresser today and she recommended these for my fine hair.

I didn't buy them though because I'm on the May Challenge!!!
grin.gif
frown.gif

Thanks in advance,

I use the Mizani Botnifying. I'm not sure how to critique it though. I'm not really into shampoos like that, my thing is the conditioners and leave-ins.
I rotate between two shampoos, this one and Abba Moisture Scentsation. I prefer the Abba because of the smell, it has this peppermint thing going on that I can feel on my scalp and it gets my hair squeaky clean. The Mizani is okay, I mean it cleans my hair.. but after this bottle I more than likely won't be buying it again because I'm not convinced it didn't do anything any other cheaper shampoo wouldn't do.

It smells nice though. I use the Moisturefuse right after. My hair is not dry and it's healthy so I guess it's okay.

I guess you can tell me what it is you're looking for in a poo and I can tell you if this one does it or not. But for the price, It's just okay IMO.

When I went to Marvin, he recommended Biosilk to me, but the serum not the polish to combat dryness. I haven't bought it yet though because it's expensive.

Biolage conditioning balm is the bomb!!!
smile.gif

I use it as a hairdress and a leave-in, its very very good. It's just kinda expensive though and hard to find. Just dont buy it in any drugstores cuz it may be fake. Look out for that. Ur better off buying it in a salon or one of those professional hair shops. HTH
smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
JenJen2721 said:
Mizani Bodifying Shampoo

Or

Biolage Conditioning Balm

or

Faurouk Biosilk Silk Polish
pl36.jpg

Any feedback on any of them? I went to a new hairdresser today and she recommended these for my fine hair.

I didn't buy them though because I'm on the May Challenge!!!
grin.gif
frown.gif

Thanks in advance,

[/ QUOTE ]

I've used Biolage Conditioning Balm on last week's wash and I felt that it did nothing by itself but when I followed with Biolage Hair Masque I had some slip. It was not heavy(I have fine hair) and my hair was softer and it detangled well. It's not my fav but it is a keeper.
smile.gif

Yeah..
I use the masque along with teh conditioning balm together too, but when I use the balm alone I still get great results. It keeps my kitchen soft too.
drunk.gif

Jen,

I've tried the Biolage Conditioning Balm. It did nothing for my hair, BUT I think you should try it because you have fine hair. A friend had recommended it to me because of the quality, but it just wasn't heavy enough for my hair.

I didn't realize you were on the PJ Withdrawal Challenge. Girrrrrrrl, it is going to be hard reading some of these product reviews
grin.gif
grin.gif

Have you ever tried the Creme of Nature leave-in? I had no idea CON even had one.

Much Love,

Jade

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Caramelle, the Biolage Conditioning Balm was very pricy. $14.95 at Trade Secret.
shocked.gif
I think I'll stick with my current regimen for know. The Farouk Biosilk felt really good on my hair, made it shiny and not sticky or greasy at all, but I still left it at the store.

Jade...hey there!
wave.gif

Creme of Nature has a leave-in huh?
scratchchin.gif
I didn't know that! Do you know if it's creamy or liquid? Have you tried it? I wonder where you can get it?

This May Challenge is killing me.
frown.gif

Thanks again ladies!
Jen

Hey, Jen!
wave.gif

I was talking to a friend of mine here locally and she told me she spotted the leave-in in a local CVS. The consistency is watery to slightly creamy, but not a thick, creamy leave-in type. She said it is EXTREMELY moisturizing, but not greasy at all.

I have not tried it, but sounds like I will be adding it to my Wish List....later in the summer, girl
grin.gif

Have a great weekend!

Much Love,

Jade

I've tried the Mizani Botanifying shampoo and I was disappointed. That really broke my heart too because I love Mizani
love.gif
I'm currently using Luster's Pink Conditioning Shampoo. It's much cheaper and works better for me
smile.gif

Back