Has anyone heard of Ketty Hair oil

DazzlingD

My cousin was telling me last night about this oil she was advised to use by her hairdresser. Its called Ketty hair and apparantly makes your hair grow. She says that her hair dresser says to use it two days before she is due to wash because its really thick. Another one of my cousins has mixed it into her daily hair moisterizer and uses it almost everyday. And her hair apparently grew.

SherryLove

Get some more info from your cousins and share it with us. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

SherryLove

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
The only place I've seen these products is at Beauty World in Raleigh, NC. It has English and French on the label. I'm not saying they don't work (I've never used any of them). But they were in small bottles, were expensive and most of the products had sulfates, petrolatum and mineral oil, etc. in them. I left them on the shelf.

Products

marabou1

Hi DazzlingD:

Most haitian beauty supply stores carry this product(s).

I've never had the urge to buy them because the ingredients weren't anything so great. Also, I could be wrong, but I believe one of the reasons I didn't touch them is because their ingredients seem to have a lot of alcohol. I think they are just another company that likes to put a picture of a woman with long hair on their products and claim that it makes your hair grow. I believe these products are from Paris.

I'm not saying they don't work, but I still don't know of anyone who says they do. An old friend of mine use to use one of their products, and her hair remained the same.

If anyone here decided to give it a try, please let me know if it works.

Integrity

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
marabou1 said:

I think they are just another company that likes to put a picture of a woman with long hair on their products and claim that it makes your hair grow. /quote]

Thank you!!! Back in the days when i didnt know better i would rush and buy it, thinking and believing the ads that my hair would grow, no more!!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

marabou1

Pandora:

You just refreshed my memory! I did buy one of their products!

About 2 years ago, I bought their deep conditioner that's in a small jar and has an orange coloring. That conditioner left my hair so dry and brittle! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

They won't get another dime from me.

DazzlingD

marabou1, you are so right. My cousin's hair dresser is haitian. And it is made in Paris. According to my cousin it works. But I have to listen to the hair goddesses /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif of the board. So I will not be purchasing it. Thanks ladies for looking out /images/graemlins/smile.gif

marabou1

Hair goddess! /images/graemlins/king.gif

Thanks, but I'm just a student just like you. /images/graemlins/brainy.gif

charmtreese

I'm currently using Ketty Moelle De Boeuf and Ketty Hair Care Growth Lotion.

I like the Moelle De Boeuf, it's a little thick but works well as a sealer. You just need to use a dab at a time. However, I like the Betty Hutton Moelle De Boeuf better because the consistency is lighter. I've been using both products for about a month or so. Even though I normally use this product on my length and ends I do occasionally massage my scalp with it.