has anyone heard of a cream called Yellow?

danysedai

I was at my dominican hairdresser's place and she said that this product was good for a damaged spot on my hairline. I couldn't take a close look at it(it was on a shelf with other products) it's a midsize container, bright yellow of course with Yellow in black letters
they also had the Baba de Caracol cream, has anyone used it?My Ecuadorian friend says it's really good.

Thank you, that's the one, she highly recommended it. I also want to see another dom. stylist, she said she can sell me some Alter Ego if I bring a container. what's up with those italian products?

Mahalialee4 said:
Imstush: Is that snail (as in a marine based product) or nail cream? bonjour

This is what I found

CELLTONE SNAIL CREAM is a unique product in
cosmetology. It contains hypoallergenic and protein
components of organic, natural origin.

CELLTONE SNAIL CREAM is a patented natural cream
gathered from the secretions of the Snail ,HELIX
ASPERSA . These same secretions are used by the
snail to quickly regenerate it’s shell and body whenever
damaged or infected.

This wonderful new cream contains the most valued natural skin care ingredients that the cosmetic and dermatology industries work so hard to include
in their products, These ingredients are Allantoin, Collagen, Elastin, Natural Antibiotic Peptides, Proteins, Vitamins and Glycolic Acid. Unlike chemicals
and drugs, these ingredients are all in a bio-available form, totally compatible with living cells and contained in a unique natural substance.

This is why CELLTONE NATURAL SNAIL CREAM is the very best solution for adult & teen acne (pimples, zits, blackheads), acne scar treatments,
aging wrinkles, keratosis pilaris, burn scar healing, keloid scar reduction, age spots, actinic keratosis, rosacea, skin irritations, melasma, minor cuts, etc.

CELLTONE SNAIL CREAM is a natural anti-microbial & skin renewal cream that heals acne breakouts and removes acne scars, restoring healthy skin
quickly and kills microbes that are always ready to intrude when the skin is injured either by acne inflammation (due to clogged sebum pores), accident,
scratching, burns or any other cause.

danysedai said:
Thank you, that's the one, she highly recommended it. I also want to see another dom. stylist, she said she can sell me some Alter Ego if I bring a container. what's up with those italian products?

I don't know. The only reason I have heard of it is because someone on ebay was selling the relaxers and I liked the packaging. I researched it but never tried anything from this line.

Back