Has anyone ever tried Bumble-Bumble

phyl73

I was on a site posted by another member who posted it to show discounts. THANK YOU!!!!! Anyway I was looking through the stuff they sell and saw this

Has anyone ever tried it? What were your results? If you've tried it, are you and were you natural when you tried it? Let me know something before I order it. Please!

Coffy

I've never tried that product, but I use B&B Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner and they're great!

Coffy

I'm relaxed, but I've used the Quenching line when I was natural. Same great results!

sj73

I haven't used it, but this Caucasian woman at work has the most shiny, beautiful head of gray hair I've ever seen and she said she uses Bumble and Bumble. I'm talking about hair so pretty, if I could wake up gray with her head of hair, I would! :lol:

ManeStreet

I used a leave-in creamy styler that they had, this was like 6 years ago. I wasn't really impressed with it. from what I remember it was supposed to hydrate and enhane curls but I remember feeling like it was just sitting on the top of my hair instead of moisturizing and it left my hair filmy. And it didn't help with frizz like it was supposed to. I didn't like it. I'm pretty sure it was the Curl Conscious Defining Creme

I have used the Bumble Bumble Alojoba Conditioner before and I liked it a lot at the time. It is a good conditioner and leaves the hair with a nice amount of slip. I currently use the Bumble Bumble Tonic Lotion. See the link below. I use it sometimes as part of my leave-in-conditioning routine, or as a hair spritz when my hair is feeling dry, or directly on my scalp when I feel it needs a little invigoration. It has a nice tingle that wakes up my scalp. http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT68&PRODUCT_ID=225