Has Anyone Ever felt like they can never truly plug in a Church community?

SND411

A True Soldier Never Dies
Right now, I'm having a hard time finding a church where I truly have the passion to dive into its community. Is there something wrong with me? Sometimes when I am around other Christians in church, the atmosphere feels "inauthentic" and "forced." I don't know how to explain it. It seems like I am never truly comfortable plugging in a church community. Can someone give me some spiritual advice?

I think I get what you mean. All I can say is be prayerful about where you attend. Remember churches are like hospitals, where people come to be helped and help one another ( at least it should be). Some may feel they have to hide sometimes. Just be yourself and get to know the people there, and don't feel and pressure to be more "Christian". Your relationship with God is your own. All the best X

Totally agree. There are no perfect churches, because they are full of imperfect people. Do your thing - stay close to the Lord and go by His guidance. Keep watching and waiting, and don't be pressurised by anyone.

I totally get you..Im in the same situation..your one up me bc I have denounced going to church more than likley for life esp funerals..I know how you feel about church ppl..I feel those church ppl are rejects of popularity of life..some chicks have the banging body so they are the popular chick and so are some men..but then those who don't make the popular club of life find chuch and get their popular jollies from being the star in church..however they are just going through the motions..hang in there..

I totally get you..Im in the same situation..your one up me bc I have denounced going to church more than likley for life esp funerals..I know how you feel about church ppl..I feel those church ppl are rejects of popularity of life..some chicks have the banging body so they are the popular chick and so are some men..but then those who don't make the popular club of life find chuch and get their popular jollies from being the star in church..however they are just going through the motions..hang in there..
:lachen:

I don't do church because the majority are apostate and heavy with man-made practices, making the power of the good news of no effect in the world.

Back