HAS ANYONE EVER ADDED CINNAMON TO CONDITIONER!!

Bettina

I have used cinnamon and honey in my conditioner--it did tingle (burn) on my scalp---I don't think I will be doing it often though, if you feel like you need stimulation go for it. :) it actually makes the conditioner a little thicker (custard like).

PrincessLinzz

I experienced hair loss from rapid weightloss and my beautician (Dominican) put the canela on a q-tip and rubbed on the bald spot for a few days and Voila my hair grew back.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
IK there are several Dominican DC's with Cinnamon. And I think they also have some kind of Cinnamon Drops to apply directly to Scalp.:yep:

I had some Cinnamon EO sitting in my Cart at Vitaglo a while back to add in Conditioners and/or apply to Scalp and never ordered.:ohwell:

Actually forgot, until I came into this thread.:look:

PrincessLinzz

IK there are several Dominican DC's with Cinnamon. And I think they also have some kind of Cinnamon Drops to apply directly to Scalp.:yep:

I had some Cinnamon EO sitting in my Cart at Vitaglo a while back to add in Conditioners and/or apply to Scalp and never ordered.:ohwell:

Actually forgot, until I came into this thread.:look:

You're right. They have Canela Espiritu (liquid), and Canela Oil.I prefer the Canela Espiritu and I have a deep conditioner (I think its a deep conditioner) Capilo (brand) Suela y Canela.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
You're right. They have Canela Espiritu (liquid), and Canela Oil.I prefer the Canela Espiritu and I have a deep conditioner (I think its a deep conditioner) Capilo (brand) Suela y Canela.

Thanks Girl.:hug2: Good Looking Out.:up:

I think I had looked at some of these on either Roundbrushhair or BeautyofNewYork.:yep:

May revisit this. And/Or also the Cinnamon EO's.

Bettina

I did see improvement in my hair my edges actually grew in nicely! My only advise is to put a little cinnamon in the conditioner you are using cause the "tingle" for me was uncomfortable until I added a little less cinnamon. I wish you the best on your journey :)