Has anyone bought this?

crazydaze911

....that $400 totally ceraminic FHI runway (whether u paid full price or not). i remember a thread about it. just wondering if anyone has it and if they think its worth it - is it really better than the regular sedu (thats what i have). TIA

I have one (paid a little less than $200). I've never had a Sedu so I can't compare but I don't think that my hair is drastically different from using the Runway now when I compare it to my other flatiron (cannot remember the brand but I love it too). I do, however, think my Runway will last for years and I'm a fan of buying quality upfront and not having to replace every year or so. I think WhipEffectz has one too and her hair is always blingin!!!

I have one (paid a little less than $200). I've never had a Sedu so I can't compare but I don't think that my hair is drastically different from using the Runway now when I compare it to my other flatiron (cannot remember the brand but I love it too). I do, however, think my Runway will last for years and I'm a fan of buying quality upfront and not having to replace every year or so. I think WhipEffectz has one too and her hair is always blingin!!!

Thanks for the input! anyone else?

I can't spend a car payment on a flat iron with a measly one year warranty. Nope, can't do it.:nono:

I love it!. My hairdresser used it on me the other day and the results were gorgeous. I have 3b/c which usually needs more than 1 pass to get silky straight hair with the Sedu but this was perfect in 1 pass. I think it would seriously cut down on straightening time. I want one soo bad but I just cant shell out 400. But my hairdresser got hers for about 150 at a hair show by waiting till the last day when they were breaking stuff down and wanted to just get rid of it.

i ordered mine feb 22 and still havent recieved it! that was from beauty galaxy so dont use them! i will post reviews when i FINALLY get it. keep the thread alive ladies!

I couldnt justify spending that much on a flat iron....i would rather just not flat iron my hair.....:perplexed

Back