Has anyone benefited Hair Growth from Scalp massages?

nadine1977canada

Has anyone added scalp massages in their regiment? If yes, how often do you massage your scalp per week? How many minutes do you message your scalp? What oil do you use? Have seen the benefited an increase in growth from since adding the scalp message to your regiment? What other benefits did you get from massaging your scalp?

almondjoi85

I added scalp massages into my regimen about a month ago, maybe a month and a half. I do it nightly for about 5-10 minutes sometimes longer with coconut oil or SweetCashews scalp oil. I have not experienced any additional growth from it. It does feel very good and its very relaxing. I was doing it in the morning as well as at night, but it helps me relax therefore helping me sleep so I only do it at night now.

locabouthair

I just started doing them, so I can't give you an answer but I think they encourage growth because of the circulation to the scalp.

Sistalsick does them and along with a good regimen her hair has grown a lot!

fancypants007

Has anyone added scalp massages in their regiment? If yes, how often do you massage your scalp per week? How many minutes do you message your scalp? What oil do you use? Have seen the benefited an increase in growth from since adding the scalp message to your regiment? What other benefits did you get from massaging your scalp?

I believe that scalp massagers help increase blood circulation to the scalp which means your hair gets the nutrients needed to help grow hair. So this means you still have to eat nutritionlly in order to reap the benefits. I used all sorts of massagers but I recently started using the Mag Gro which is like a big hair roller with fingers. I massage my scalp for about 2 minutes in the AM and PM and my scalp tingles when I am finish. I use a concoction of eo's mixed in grapeseed oil but I only use this twice a week. The other times I massage, I haven't been using oils, but I want to start using a herbal coconut oil the other days of the week. Things like standing on your head, lying on a slantboard and yoga type shoulder stand all benefit the hair and cause it to grow because of the increase blood to the scalp. I use the massager which gives me the same benefit.

gymfreak336

I have started doing scalp massages just about every night with just a touch of coconut oil. My hair growth slowed down this past relaxer cycle so along with some dietary changes, I wanted to stimulate my scalp more to see if I can get it back on track. My scalp feels really good when I do it. Growth or not, I will probably keep at it because it feels so good.