Has Anybody's Hair Fallen Out

fine_beauty

Jesus, I Trust In You!
Re: Has Anybody\'s Hair Fallen Out

(((((((((Mindy)))))))),
Shamboosie might be an expert on hair care but she isn't the author of hair. Haven't you noticed how different we are on this board and how something that works for one person, doesn't for another? For years, I drifted from one lye to no lye. I have now decided to stick with no-lye. As long as you moisturize regularly, comb infrequently and take your vitamins, you'll be fine and oh, don't forget to ask the author of hair (Our Lord, Jesus ) for assistance, you'll be fine.
Peace
P.s
Oil the burn and wash your hair as you regularly do, your scalp will heal well. All the best!

Honey01

Thanks Pebbles and Laela. I had no idea sensitive scalp meant no-lye. I really just started to be more vocal and observant because of the board. It's ironic, it my normal life I am quick to question people or let you know when I'm not satisfied. While I would let hairdressers get away with so much (and still pay) and then try and "fix" what I didn't like when I got home.

G

((((myhairsos)))

Thank You...

esp, for this ***ask the author of hair (Our Lord, Jesus ) for assistance, ***

Actually I asked him for guidance before my touchup yesterday and I did'nt follow, what I felt
But no more..

G

What's a Strand Test? Is it that sink or swim thing?

My daughter in college has switched a thousand times too and she does her own most times, over the counter stuff and she still has hair. Before Christmas it looked horrible thin and dull now it is growin. Go figure.

My stylist says that when your young your hair seems invincible but she will regret it when she's older.