Hand held hair dryer recommendations?

SweetD

Okay ladies, I have 4 a/b hair so I am looking for something that will straighten out the new growth. So, I have been searching online and the tourmaline/ceramic dryers seem to be the good. So, tell me what hand held dryers are you using?

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I have the Hot Tools! Comes with an attachment..Gets my new growth nice and straight when I do eventually need to blow dry my hair. I also have 4a/b hair. I got mine from Marshalls for $25.00 on clearance

longhairlover

I use the andis ceramic ionic blow dryer, it's cheap, and even though it's cheap it's the only dryer I like, I've tried the expensive dryers and I like my cheap ol' andis blow dryer :) it's under $50.

SweetD

Starronda, thanks for being the first to respond. Does the comb attachment stay on while blow drying? I hear some say that it flies off.

Almondjoi85, does your Paul Mitchell dryer have a comb attachment and where did you buy it? Love your blog!

Longhairlover, where did you buy the Andis dryer and does it have a comb attachment?

Last edited:

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
SweetD, yes it stays on! I use it for my SO's hair also, and haven't had any problems. Dries our hair silky, smooth in less time than any blowdryer I've ever had, and I've had a few:look: