Half Wigs! Please Help.

Bachelorette

The first one is nice.

Only part you manipulate is front part of the hair. You just need enough to cover the weave.

Ive only been using wigs since Im 16 weeks post but one I relax, I'll look into half wigs myself

Bianna125

I want to start protective styling w/ half wigs.
I have a few questions.

-Is there a lot of manipulation involved?

Thanks.

I want this:

http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/Vie...mit=30&value1=half&value2=0&value3=0&search=0

-With the ponytail, I understand putting my hair into a rubber band but, what's up with the combs?

I've never worn a wig before. TIA

I love half wigs, but I never have any luck wearing them as a ponytail because the cap is waaaay to big. There is not much manipulation with half wigs, if you are careful with the combs, and don't flat iron the leave out hair everyday. I baggy under mine with a wig cap over, and put the half wig on, and then put a headband over to cover the track.

Hope this helps!

Bachelorette

sorry to hijack your thread, Poranges!

But can anyone eplain how 3/4th wigs work? does that mean leving out alot more hair? also what's the concept of "mono cap" etc

msa

Half wigs are a great protective style. My advice is to take out the combs and use bobby pins instead to secure the wig. I also think it's best to leave out as little hair as possible, I never left any out and instead used a headband in the front.

If you do a search in google (type in half wig site:longhaircareforum.com) you will get lots of threads about them.