Hairstylists in Paris, France area?

facets

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good stylist in or near Paris? I don't want to risk losing progress, but get a bit weary of always doing my own or wearing braids until I go home. Any leads greatly appreciated.
TIA

Blessings,
Kayla

I think I saw some salon recommendations in the book, Beautylicious: The Black Girl's Guide to the Fabulous Life by Jeyne Raines. I didn't purchase the book by maybe another member has it.

I believe a few members live in Paris. If you don't get any responses here, maybe you could ask on OT about who lives there.

I was in Paris a couple weeks ago and saw some girls with their hair done very nice so I know they got some good stylists there somewhere! I am in the French Alps now and want to find a stylist for myself in the area. There is a girl that lives here that will show me. I would ask around....ask some of the girls that have their hair done. If you want, you can try posting on this webiste:

http://forum.aceboard.net/index.php?login=18379&rub=

Its a French forum for hair.

I was traveling in Europe a few years ago & went to the "Black side" of Paris where there were jazz clubs, etc. I had no problem just walking up to salons that were open late. Same as here in the U.S. I didn't need to get my hair done, but at the time I was looking to replace some product I had left at home. I'll look in my travel book & see if I can remember what district that was.

Back