Hair's Resting Phase VS Growth Aids

PuffyBrown

Howdy,

Its me again. My hair has gone into a resting stage.
I have been using a growth aid but at this resting phase nothing is working. I have decided to just leave the growth aid alone. I will just wait for my hair to wake up again. Have anyone noticed their hair's resting stage? What do you think about continuing using a growth aid?

LunadeMiel

hmmm...all of your hair don't rest at the same time. What makes you think that your hair is resting? How's your diet? This could be affecting your growth rate.

JustKiya

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to stop using my growth aids during a stall. :perplexed Somehow, I suspect that I will keep using it, in an effort to make the stall shorter, and to keep me in the habit of using it.

araceli2418

There's something to think about. I've never noticed my hair's resting phase. However, I have read that MSM prolongs the growth phase. I wonder if you were to take MSM now if it would get it moving again. Just a thought. Of course, if you're fine with it being in a resting phase then I guess forget about the MSM.

PuffyBrown

I have a pretty healthy diet. Food consists of oatmeal, raisins, wheatgerm, lots of salmon, low carbs, min. red meat (very minimal), milk, no soda, low to no fried food.....1x per mo. chicken fetish. Raw veggies, salads...

hmmm...all of your hair don't rest at the same time. What makes you think that your hair is resting? How's your diet? This could be affecting your growth rate.

me-T

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to stop using my growth aids during a stall. :perplexed Somehow, I suspect that I will keep using it, in an effort to make the stall shorter, and to keep me in the habit of using it.

yup, my thoughts exactly

PuffyBrown

Maybe I can swap what product to use. I wonder if it is possible to change which growth aid to use so that your scalp will use it. Maybe you scalp becomes synthesized with one product. I am going to alternatate the products in 4 to 5 week increments.

me-T

sounds like a winning plan! for me, if MT seems to stop workin/slow down, i do a good clarifyin poo on my scalp, take a week off