hairlove's recipe for a flatiron...that LASTS!

Honi

There is no board.
Hi Hairlove! Welcome back. It's so nice to see pics of your hair again. You've gotten the flatironing tech. down pat. It looks beautiful.

That cat drinking out of the faucet is too darn funny! LOL

kitchen_tician

Hey Hairlove! Welcome Back!
Your hair is Beautiful! Yes heat and oil does the trick. Thanks for the tips.

Last edited:

misspriss

Beautiful hair as always! You're one of the reasons I went natural. Thanks for the tips~ I'm going to attempt a smooth and silky press next month.

inthepink

Enchantmt said:
My original inspiration for going natural is back!! Welcome back!! Thanks for the pics and the tips. Have you had any problems with your hair reverting in humid weather?

Hey there - I live in an absolutely dry weather place so the only experience I've had is while being in Chicago during Christmas. No reverting.

inthepink

lovelymissyoli said:
Just wanted to say welcome back!! It's been a while. I would love to see how long your natural hair is now! :D

Hey there - I still peak here and there but have been crazy busy! My natural hair still shrinks but I've learned how to stretch it with the diffuser. My hair is about an inch below bra strap and is layered.

inthepink

Honi said:
Hi Hairlove! Welcome back. It's so nice to see pics of your hair again. You've gotten the flatironing tech. down pat. It looks beautiful.

That cat drinking out of the faucet is too darn funny! LOL

Thanks Honi!