Hair type

Hairroots

I believe you ladies are dead on it with type 4. Thank you so much. I appreciate it. I relax my hair about every 8-10 weeks so it's really hard to determine my hair type. I think i'm going to try and stretch a few weeks longer.

Mz.MoMo5235

Most times with relaxed hair you will not know your true hair type until all of the relaxed hair has been cut off. Even with tons of new growth the relaxed hair and weight of it will change what your actually type looks like.

Hairroots

Thanks ladies for all of your valuable information. After further research I can truly say my hair type is 4.

kinky curlygenie

Ladies can I have some help pretty please my curl pattern has changed recently and i cannot really determine what type I am. - My hair before was real really kinky - il see if i can find some pictures later of my hair before without product. I dnt mean to hijack thread but i didnt wana start a new one- theres already a few floating around

i cant really put my finger on why i have such a big texture change it may be that my hair is getting longer and has more hang or it could be the msm or biotin, sulphur that i have in my regi. i know a lot of ladies have reported some texture change ?? ahh i duno :look:

the pics are of my hair freshly washed and not detangled as you can probably tell pic 1 is freshly washed, pic 2 is freshly washed aswell (both untangled) pic 3 is with product onyou ca tell its a bit looser

sorry if they come up big

TIA :drunk:

Attachments

• htpic.jpg
    htpic.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 77
  • SDC12544small.jpg
    SDC12544small.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 76
  • SDC12526product.jpg
    SDC12526product.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 66

*CherryPie*

You look like 4b. Or maybe 4a/4b.

Ladies can I have some help pretty please my curl pattern has changed recently and i cannot really determine what type I am. - My hair before was real really kinky - il see if i can find some pictures later of my hair before without product. I dnt mean to hijack thread but i didnt wana start a new one- theres already a few floating around

i cant really put my finger on why i have such a big texture change it may be that my hair is getting longer and has more hang or it could be the msm or biotin, sulphur that i have in my regi. i know a lot of ladies have reported some texture change ?? ahh i duno :look:

the pics are of my hair freshly washed and not detangled as you can probably tell pic 1 is freshly washed, pic 2 is freshly washed aswell (both untangled) pic 3 is with product onyou ca tell its a bit looser

sorry if they come up big

TIA :drunk:

Tiye

I was wrong. I'm 3b not 2a!

If the wavy texture at your roots is unprocessed new growth then I think 3b might be right.

There are picture threads on this board for each hair type. If you search for them you can get a better idea of which one is closer to your hair. And remember this is not an exact science.