Hair health from the inside out

soslychic

It seems that there are a lot of people that got the most growth when they did something that had nothing to do with external hair products. So what helped your hair most? Vitamins? If so what kind? Drinking more water....diet change...exercise...........?

NYCchild

I would say, fasting at least once a week, enemas/colon cleansing, taking vitamins, exercising and my vegetarian way of eating which includes drinking green juices.

Kiadodie

[ QUOTE ]
It seems that there are a lot of people that got the most growth when they did something that had nothing to do with external hair products. So what helped your hair most? Vitamins? If so what kind? Drinking more water....diet change...exercise...........?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey soslychic
Speaking for myself...I know for sure that my hair is healthier when I'm spiritually, mentally, and physically more healthier. When you think about it they all depend on one another
My hair grows soooo much more when I exercise regularly, drink my water, and eat right. I've read also that vitamins don't work unless you are eating balanced meals and/or meals with more fruit and veggies in them. HTH

soslychic

thanks for the response kia! i agree.

lol. that little dancing dude is so cute. looks like he's gettin' plently of exercise.
:):)

NAY007

when talking about health/beauty from the inside i would say drinking lots of water, a lot of milk and joghurt products, vegetables, fiber and fruit, AND of course lots of exercise. this goes not just for your hair but for your whole body/skin.

keschian

Re: switched relaxer

I recently switched from no-lye and now my hair is deathly thin how can I regain or salvage any fullness

LisaG

Re: from the inside out.

I'm planning on doing an internal cleansing and I'm going to start going to the gym to give heart a work out. Thus get the blood flowing to the scalp.

But I've fallen off with my intake of water and I've been breaking downing and getting Big Macs, hot dogs and eating that really good tasting pepper steak
stuff. And I have not been taking my vits on a regular. I need to start doing the opposite and I'm sure that I will see results.

sweetcocoa

For me it is water(both inside and out) and exercising. I am lazy about supplemennts. The only one I take daily is Centrum Liquid. I take MSM(1000mg) every other day because daily was breaking me out.

CrownnGlori

La Femme - " It would take a really GOOD man to beat no man at all "~~~author unknown~
Girl that home, My point.....
Truthfully, eliminating drama and stress so I can take care of me like I take care of other people has helped tremendously. More water, More fresh foods, Vitamins, Exercise. A positive attitude. My skin is glowing and my hair is swinging.
Above all being spirtually focused has done wonders.

LABETT

I get more hair growth when I am eating lots of fruits
vegetables and drinking plenty of water along with exercise.
when I get lazy and pig out with fast food I see a big difference in my hair.