Hair Formula 37 ?????

Naija

Hello ladies,

Im a new member, although I would come here all the time and read some of your postings of advise and decided to join this forum. I look forward to learning so much from you all and hopefully you guys will learn a little something from me.

I do have a question though....are any of you familiar with a product system called Hair Formula 37?? I have heard of it and the "wonders" that it works and recently ordered and received it as of yesterday. I have a good feeling about this product but I thought I could get some feedback or something from someone here. All responses would be appreciated.

Here is the website to this product: www.fastergrowinghair.com
Thanks,
Naija

simplertimes

I used it last year February before I found this forum.....I didn't see my hair grow any faster but my hair was unbelievably thick......

I say GNC UltraNourish Hair is cheaper and does the same thing...plus the pills aren't so huge.... HTH :D

star

This product is good for hair growth it really works. Do a search on forum on H37 formula you will find some good threads on this topic. :lachen:

Naija said:
Hello ladies,

Im a new member, although I would come here all the time and read some of your postings of advise and decided to join this forum. I look forward to learning so much from you all and hopefully you guys will learn a little something from me.

I do have a question though....are any of you familiar with a product system called Hair Formula 37?? I have heard of it and the "wonders" that it works and recently ordered and received it as of yesterday. I have a good feeling about this product but I thought I could get some feedback or something from someone here. All responses would be appreciated.

Here is the website to this product: www.fastergrowinghair.com
Thanks,
Naija