Hair doesn't grow fast without vitamins

EbonyEyes

Hair doesn\'t grow fast without vitamins

Hi guys,

I've been on a vitamin break for 3 months and since then my growth rate has been cut in half. I went from 1/2 inch to 1/4 an inch per month.

I'm a little saddened that my hair grows only 1/4 inch by itself. So I'm probably not going to meet my November 25th goal.

I've been taking my prenatal vitamins for a month for my anemia and they're not doing a thing for my hair. So I'm going to start adding vitamins back to my regimen.

But I'm going to add them back slowly. I'm going to add a B-100 complex and take that for a month or two to see how that goes. I might add freeda biotin later on.

Wish me luck!

-Ebony

hiza

Re: Hair doesn\'t grow fast without vitamins

Hi Ebony!
I know exactly what you mean!
I tried to cut the vitamins too, and my hair grows really slow with out then.
And not to mention my skin!
So from Monday I am going to start with my vitamins intakes again.

Good luck girl!

hiza...

GoingBack

I agree with you both! I ran out of vitamins about a month or so ago and didn't bother to order anymore because I was getting good growth and figured that I would still get it without the vitamins. WRONG!!! My growth slowed down so much that I wondered if it was growing at all /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

Rest assured, I ordered my mega doses of biotin and MSM promptly! /images/graemlins/user.gif

starz

Same here. I've been slacking on the vitamins and my growth rate is not where it use to be. So I'm starting again today.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made

ive noticed my hair has been growing fast with this Super B Complex! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

LABETT

When I took a vitamin break this year and dextoxed I noticed my growth rate decreased.
Since I added Delinea to my vitamin regimen my hair went on a growth sprurt.
My hair grows faster if I am consistent with my protein shakes too.

EbonyEyes

I started the Nature Made Balanced B-100 complex on Sunday. We'll see how it goes....

-Ebony

KAddy

Hey Ladies,

What types of vitamins were you all taking? I do not take vitamins, well I am not consistent with taking vitamins. I recently started taking my multivitamin on a regular basis. I was just wondering what types of vitamins you all were taking.

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong

<font color="purple">My hair cannot thrive without vits. I need to get the B-complex 'cause my hair grew like crazy. I don't know about going back to multis, but I've been taking iron supplements and biotin along with the B-complex. When I get the Ultra Thick Hair Shake, I don't think I'll need to take vits. This does it all. </font>

Nyambura

surfer girl

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="purple">My hair cannot thrive without vits. I need to get the B-complex 'cause my hair grew like crazy. I don't know about going back to multis, but I've been taking iron supplements and biotin along with the B-complex. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO. /images/graemlins/up.gif

laketta

I've doubled my biotin intake from 5mg to 10mg and my hair has been itch city for two weeks now. Perhaps the vitamins are helping speed up things for me.