Hair Disaster

krissynick

Hey guys. The worst thing happen to me today I had to cut my hair. It got tangled in a curling iron can you belive that! I actually curled my whole head with it . Flipping my hair up. I got to the last piece which is a very long piece at the top of my head and it just got tangled. I try to unroll it and nothing work.. its so weird... i ran to unplug it from the outlet so that my hair wouldnt burn. but i couldnt unravel it . I had my brother and friend help me and we couldnt do it so i just cut it. My friend dont like the fact that I use this curler but I have always used it and i never had any problems. The only thing I can think that i did wrong was put too much hair in the curler and rolled it too tight that it got tangled. OH well, learning hwo to do your hair will come with mistakes and mishaps but dang that was so annoying.

Guys have u ever used this type of curling iron; this is the one I used.. never gave me any problems till today. If any body out there uses this be careful dont not put too much hair in there or it will definitely tangle. I learn this the hard way.

I hate that happened to you. If I were to use curlers like that I can see the same thing happening to me. I wouldn't dare try to round brush my hair either because I already know the brush would get stuck in my hair.

Ask Santa for some new curlers girl!

wow...I'm sorry to hear that hopefully you didn't have to cut too much..My hair got caught in one of those b4 my front bang...I would never try it again after that..

I'm so sorry to hear this and i SOOOO feel your pain! Something similar happened to me a few years back and I had to cut mine as well. Mine wasn't with the curling iron though, it was with the round brush (think blow dry brush). I was using it to blow dry and flip the back of my hair and it got so tangled the brush just hung from head. IThe more I tried to detangle, the more tangled it got and I had to cut it. I've never use a brush like that again.

I am sorry that this happened to you. When I saw that picture, that made me remember that the same thing happened to me as a child. I can remember my mom laughing as she tried to untangle that thing.:spinning:

I'm so sorry to hear this and i SOOOO feel your pain! Something similar happened to me a few years back and I had to cut mine as well. Mine wasn't with the curling iron though, it was with the round brush (think blow dry brush). I was using it to blow dry and flip the back of my hair and it got so tangled the brush just hung from head. IThe more I tried to detangle, the more tangled it got and I had to cut it. I've never use a brush like that again.

The same thing happened to me! I was crying because I had a huge section of hair stuck in the brush and couldnt get it out to save my life lol. I hope u didnt have to cut all your hair OP!

No fortunately I only lost like a chunk. Thank god. My friend says u cant hardly tell unless u staring it down but hey Im so glad it wasnt my whole head. I would just die lol... Thank god for that..

Sorry this happened to you...I never use brush on my hair and to use one that's attached to heat is suicide. The only brush I use is a baby's brush from my temples.

Back