Hair Compliments

mahogany_horizons

One of my coworkers, who has thick and gorgeous hair complimented me, and said my hair had gotten really long and thick. This felt particularly good. I'm wearing my hair out for the first time in a while, and it feels a lot heavier on my back. I see loads of people looking my hair up and down when they think I'm not looking at them, or if I turn away. Someone even ran their fingers through it. I think it was a weave check.

I'm still a hair anorexic when I look at the women on the hair boards, both the black and white boards LOL! I know I have a long way to go.

But in real life, I finally feel like my hair is long, not just long by "our" standards, long by anyone's standards. That's an amazing feeling!

Share any recent hair compliments you have received. Relaxed or natural, it doesn't matter, it's all love here :D

MsLizziA

One of my coworkers, who has thick and gorgeous hair complimented me, and said my hair had gotten really long and thick. This felt particularly good. I'm wearing my hair out for the first time in a while, and it feels a lot heavier on my back. I see loads of people looking my hair up and down when they think I'm not looking at them, or if I turn away. Someone even ran their fingers through it. I think it was a weave check.

I'm still a hair anorexic when I look at the women on the hair boards, both the black and white boards LOL! I know I have a long way to go.

But in real life, I finally feel like my hair is long, not just long by "our" standards, long by anyone's standards. That's an amazing feeling!

Share any recent hair compliments you have received. Relaxed or natural, it doesn't matter, it's all love here :D
I can't wait to feel like this cuz right nah i still feel bald headed :ohwell:

mahogany_horizons

I can't wait to feel like this cuz right nah i still feel bald headed :ohwell:

Your hair looks great in your siggy! You will get there mama. It's just like weight loss. It really takes a long time to get where you need to be, but if you are consistent in your reggie, you will make it :)

I've been over the Journey for over two years, and I'm still a long way from WL!

hothair

For the last week I've been wearing my hair in twistouts and fro' hawks with very nice responses from people and requests for my regimen:grin: Felt like a hairastar:drunk:

JJamiah

Well I have to say I felt like I got a Compliment yesterday, My sister told me Your hair is almost as long as it used to be, pretty soon you'll be back. I smiled and she said almost there!

MsLizziA

Your hair looks great in your siggy! You will get there mama. It's just like weight loss. It really takes a long time to get where you need to be, but if you are consistent in your reggie, you will make it :)

I've been over the Journey for over two years, and I'm still a long way from WL!
Believe it or not the compliments just make me look at people like " u kiddin right?" . I guess its cuz i know yall and i know my hair ain't touching alot of the ladies on this board

RENIBELL

i also wore my hair down this week after not doing so for a while, and i got lots of " your hair is long "and did you put a weave in there comment, and it did feel like all the effort i've been putting into it has been worth it. i got weaved checked too :look:. i'm nearly Bsl now, but still not quite there yet. hoping to be there in oct 10

lovegymnasts

I love my co-workers. They know how to make a girl feel good. I get hair compliments regularly and randomly.
I also get compliments every time I change how I wear my hair...shoot even if it is a small change.
The last change in hairstyle was when I wore my hair in my afro puff. They had me cheezing with the compliments of how beautiful it was, how long, how healthy, etc.