Hair Colour Question

free2bme

Has any one here used Clairol's Natural Instincts Semi-Permanent Hair Colour. I've used Sebastians Colourshines and enjoyed the experience. Is natural instincts comparable?
Pls share your reviews.

Meeee /images/graemlins/wave.gif - of course... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I used it over my permie color to tone down the blondness of it in a manner that would last.

I loved it - but it is NOT a comparable product. By that I do not mean it isn't good - I mean instead that it has peroxide - which can, on some folk's hair, be the beginning of the end of hair health. /images/graemlins/barf.gif

The reason I recommend Jazzing, Adore and Sebastian so highly and FREELY on the board is because of the lack of peroxide or ammonia. These products have none of either - none at all. Clairol Herbal Instincts DOES have peroxide and for that reason I would simply say - proceed with caution.

I used Clairol Instincts for YEARS as well as L'Oreal Casting Color Spa when I was coloring my hair dark. But my hair tolerates low levels of peroxide (which is what this product has) with no incident. Yours may not...If you think it might be fine on your hair, then go right ahead. As far as longer term semi-permanent color goes it is a fine product and one of the better brands of it's ilk. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you need help - holla at cha girl... /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Back