Hair Color on 4B hair....help me pick a color

Peachi

I am going to color my hair next week. I have Brandy's complexion and I am trying to stay away from the brownish shades because they really dull my face.
I wanted something redish/orangish. My coworker suggested a copper color...uhmmmmm...not sure. I do want something with pizzazzz

DigitalRain

How about a medium golden color? When I used to color, I used Optimum Warm Golden blonde w/o the booster, if I remember the name of the color correctly, it was years ago when I dyed. Everyone loved the color on me. I'm brown skinned.

candibaby

what about an auburnish color? i'm 4b with semi permanent color, it was originally dyed #33, but being a rinse it comes out over time so now my hair is #30. It's like a light brownish reddish color now, it's cute.

Ever thought about going to the BSS and holding the lil samples of hair that they have of colors up against your skin to see which goes best?

gabrielle2

i used textures and tones cherrywood..not sure if its bright enough to offer the pizzazz you are looking for. you can check out my album to get a feel for it. (may-june updates)