Gueye's hair growth system - website

princesmich

Finally Gueye's hair growth system has a website, you can view their mission and recommendation for hair care, the shoping component will be ready in aproximately 1 week, I love this line, when my hair was at it's healthiest, i was taking thier vitamin and oil, so i went back to my roots yesteday and ordered 2 months supply of vits and a bottle of hair oil, the site is http://www.gueye.com/ the products are cheaper directly from them, in the meanwhile you can see real testamonials and read more about the line until the site is fully functional at www.robinanthony.com

shawniegee

New Cut for '09
I like guey's hair growth line as well. I notice the difference in the texture of my hair when I stop taking them.

MzOptimistic

Okay,
I am gready. I am currently taking 2 shen min advanced formula for women vitamins and 2 biotin vitamins (1000mg) daily. Can I add the Gueye vitamins along with the vitamins I am taking because I have two bottles of gueye vitamins but I thought they didn't work. Is that too many vitamins to be taking.

Tanya

ekomba

tsmith said:
Okay,
I am gready. I am currently taking 2 shen min advanced formula for women vitamins and 2 biotin vitamins (1000mg) daily. Can I add the Gueye vitamins along with the vitamins I am taking because I have two bottles of gueye vitamins but I thought they didn't work. Is that too many vitamins to be taking.

Tanya

Hey Tsmith, i take daily 2 shen min advanced formula, 2 gueye vits, 6 puritan pride biotin, 1 fo-ti he shou wou and 2 Vitol Great hair .I personally never noticed anyside effects but you can always take 1 shen min and 2 gueye s or the Gueye s lady said to open 6 in a shake or include in your smoothie in the blender if you dont want to swallow them;)

princesmich

Valerie said:
How long you have been using the system for.
I used it 6 yrs ago for an entire yr and got alot of growth, check my fotki, when my hair was the longest, that's what i was using. this product really works

princesmich

tsmith said:
Okay,

Tanya
gueyes' is all natural, primarily plant product so u can take it with shen min, it's like eating your veggies according to the literature i got from the company.

crlsweetie912

princesmich said:
so i went back to my roots yesteday and ordered 2 months supply of vits and a bottle of hair oil, the site is http://www.gueye.com/ the products are cheaper directly from them, in the meanwhile you can see real testamonials and read more about the line until the site is fully functional at www.robinanthony.com

Where did you order from? The site isn't taking orders yet.

RabiaElaine

Hmmmm....interesting. I was thinking about reordering HF37 when my GNC UltraNourish runs out. But I think this might be cheaper.

scorpian

princesmich said:
Finally Gueye's hair growth system has a website, you can view their mission and recommendation for hair care, the shoping component will be ready in aproximately 1 week, I love this line, when my hair was at it's healthiest, i was taking thier vitamin and oil, so i went back to my roots yesteday and ordered 2 months supply of vits and a bottle of hair oil, the site is http://www.gueye.com/ the products are cheaper directly from them, in the meanwhile you can see real testamonials and read more about the line until the site is fully functional at www.robinanthony.com

on the robinanthony site I am checking out that Smart & Natural Hair Strengthener. Now I want this and the Gueyes.:confused: I think I need to join the product junkie support group thread now. :ohwell:

Phoenix

I used this line a few years ago, but I wasn't consistent with it. I bought a bottle of the oil last week since I decided to give up my MTG. The Gueye's smells wonderful, especially compared to MTG. Now I think I may try their vitamins again too. My local herb shop carries their products, but hopefully they will be cheaper directly from them.

star

princesmich said:
Thanks so much for sharing I having waiting too for the website. I love using their herbs everyday in my smoothies. Thanks again.

princesmich

scorpian said:
on the robinanthony site I am checking out that Smart & Natural Hair Strengthener. Now I want this and the Gueyes.:confused: I think I need to join the product junkie support group thread now. :ohwell:

scorpian, order directly from gueyes with the number i provided above, it's cheaper, i have the smart and natural hair strengthener, it works for a lot of people, but i didn't like the way it felt.

princesmich

Phoenix said:
I used this line a few years ago, but I wasn't consistent with it. I bought a bottle of the oil last week since I decided to give up my MTG. The Gueye's smells wonderful, especially compared to MTG. Now I think I may try their vitamins again too. My local herb shop carries their products, but hopefully they will be cheaper directly from them.

it is cheaper directly from gueye's the vits are $13 something a bottle and the hair oil is $6.99