Growth aids and hair styling

Napp

Ms. Nobody
To the people who use growth aids, how do you style your hair? Buns braids or etc? Does it get oily/build up on your scalp? How often do you wash your hair?

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
I use my oil 1-2 x a week and wash it out the same day. It never affects my hairstyle which tbh all I do is bun, or wear it straight and bumped. Sometimes twist outs and french braids.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
I do an overnight DC with Mega Tek weekly, and co-cleanse the next morning. It's been great for my hair, and scalp...no issues at all!

Ann0804

I use CR hair growth serum a few times a week, but I wash or cowash 2-3 times a week. I mainly wear my hair in twists.

SimJam

I use oils or MT and apply at least 3 - 4 times weekly and wash out on the weekend. I dont over apply so no heavy buildup on my scalp

I wear my hair primarily in twists, twistouts and puffs

Guinan

Re-Branding
I use WGHO every day and cowash 2x a week. I wear my hair in a braidout or a navy bun, pic in siggie. I think as long as u don't overdo it u should be fine

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

lamaria211

I use my scalp mix every other day and wash out on the weekend no build up issues and I'm in braids under a wig so no style issue either

Sparkz1920

When not wearing weaves, I wear wigs and use Gro Aut Oils 2-3 times per week. I'm wearing a weave now and have used Gro Aut oil once the entire time because my wesve is hard to wash