Growing my bangs out!

choconillaprincess

I just did a search because I am trying to grow out my bangs but it just seems to not be working! All i could come up with was that I should not where my bangs "as bangs" i.e. blend them with the rest of my hair... but thats a problem for me... my hair just naturally falls forward into my face! So what do I do? Can I train my hair to fall in a different direction? Even if I get my bangs to grow will they still always be in my face? I can't remember a time when i didn't have bangs... is it possible for just the bang area to have a shorter maximum lenght?

help please!

newflowers

I think it just takes more time. I have grown my bangs from just above my eyebrows to the tip of my nose in the last six months by taking care of them just like I do the rest of my hair. Sometimes, I wear them as bangs swept to the side and sometimes, combed back in my hair.

tick-tock, tick, tock - just wait for them to be chin length now.

Songbirdb

I just did a search because I am trying to grow out my bangs but it just seems to not be working! All i could come up with was that I should not where my bangs "as bangs" i.e. blend them with the rest of my hair... but thats a problem for me... my hair just naturally falls forward into my face! So what do I do? Can I train my hair to fall in a different direction? Even if I get my bangs to grow will they still always be in my face? I can't remember a time when i didn't have bangs... is it possible for just the bang area to have a shorter maximum lenght?

help please!

Honestly I'm not sure. I wear my bangs blended with the rest of my hair and I baby them like it's no body's business. They just grow so slow. My mother in law said something about it being a high tension area. But honestly, I just don't know what's up. Maybe its the area that gets the least stimulation since its close to the eyebrows and such. You know how the sides of our hair get stimulated in our sleep... something like that. Nothings really there to do that for the bangs I guess. Really, I'm just pulling reasons out the air... I just don't know. :wallbash: