GRO-AUT hair care line

sunshinelady

This entire thread is suspect to me. I like to see folks have some experience with the board first before their products start getting promoted. That's just me. I'll wait for reviews. I also wonder why there were no in between pics between shoulder and bsl.

HERicane10

Well, I did it ladies! :grin: I know where to buy all the products that are used in this system........for way cheaper! Sorry RT, but I just couldn't leave my 'frugal" sistas hangin about these awesome products. PM me and I'll send you all the links. :yep:

ReddTweetyB

That's all good huricane10. I did not join the site to sell products anyhow. Infact, I joined way before I had any thought of offering my products. My products that I created was really created for me because I could never get my hair to grow past shoulder length. My products are now available to the public now only because people keep asking me what I'm using on my hair. I woke up one morning in October of this year and thought since people keep asking and the products do work, why not make them available to everyone.

Also note that just because you know where to get the same ingredients does not mean the results will be the same. It's all in how its mixed and the quality of the products/ingredients used. I have found during my testing phase of my products that a lot of companies offer ingredients that has the same name but the quality is not the same. Alot of products that I have tried in local beauty supply stores has some of the same ingredients but none of them has worked for me as well as my own.

I've only participated in threads that may have asked my hair care regime and of course I gave direction to my hair care regime on my webstore because that's a whole lot easier than keying in the same info over and over again.

I haven't offered my products here because I am not here to promote however if someone here decides to visit my homepage through my profile and make a purchase, that's on them. They will surely receive healthy growing hair after that if they haven't before. My hope is that no matter what regime we are following here at LHCF that we all reach our long healthy hair goal desired. Happy Hair Growing.:grin:

HoneyDew

Isn't the Gro-Aut line your own, though? I did not think anyone could actually find the oil and shampoo anywhere else, right?

BotanyGrl

LHCF ladies are vicious, lol. I've never seen another poster who is selling products on here ripped apart like this. Yall googling her ingredients and posting the real shampoo/conditioner and what not :lachen::lachen::lachen: Carry on!

charmtreese

^^^ Yeah, I know right!:lachen::lachen:

I guess if you're not a popular member, your haircare business ventures get tore down!!! :look:

I've made a new product too...errr, wait a minute...it's just sulfur and oils. Ya'll can make your own!!!:lachen::blush:

HoneyDew

Well anyone selling a product that has been on the board for a short time is going to get questioned. Well in this case, she was not trying to sell anything. Someone inquired about her products and that is how it came up. After constructive criticism, Rt, came in here like a grown woman and spoke her piece.

Also, I don't think anyone said anything negative to her or "tore" her down as some have mentioned.

People are trying to make this into something else. :ohwell: It's not that serious.

hrtbndr21

Well anyone selling a product that has been on the board for a short time is going to get questioned. Well in this case, she was not trying to sell anything. Someone inquired about her products and that is how it came up. After constructive criticism, Rt, came in here like a grown woman and spoke her piece.

Also, I don't think anyone said anything negative to her or "tore" her down as some have mentioned.

People are trying to make this into something else. :ohwell: It's not that serious.

ITA, you will find that the more time you spend on the board the more "new" people will show up with the next great hair growing potion. Not to say that this product or the owner are not legit. But you should always be wary no matter who it is (old member or new member) when thinking about purchasing things like that. Products can only get you so far it's the time and care you put in that really makes the difference and that doesn't cost a dime.

Quotes taken with out permission and doctored testimonies from this board have mysteriously popped up on so called product websites. People are on the look out for a reason.

:bump:

So anyone been using this for a while yet? Any success stories? Or any reviews of any sort with this product (hair health, thickness,etc) My interest is kinda there just wanted to see what everyone is experiencing.

BeaLady

I ordered the Gro-Aut oil and shampoo. Hopefully I'll get it soon and be able to post my review. :)

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no one get mad at me, but to me, her first pic from a year ago looks like a full weave.

Maybe it is not, but it just looks that way to me.

Not trying to me offensive, just posting my observation. I was reading her site and I just find it hard to believe that you can get 12 inches of hair growth in a year from just some oil and an herbal shampoo.

I do get faster growth with an oil (even as I type this, my scalp is tingling from oil I appled 3 days ago!) so i am no doubting the abilities of it to aid in slightly faster growth. But 12 inches!?!?

Understandable, but if one is getting 1" of growth per month (via growth aids) then it can be highly possible to get 12 inches in one year.