GREAT DETANGLER

NayNay

Does anyone have a GREAT detangler? I am looking for one that will work on natural hair and relaxed hair. I read that products with magnesium sulfate are great detanglers. Please recommend. I tend to stay away from spray products, but am entertaining ANYTHING!!!

free2bme

I like Aubrey Organics Island Butter Creme Spice. My tangles literally melt away with this.

NAY007

naynay,

i just did some searching girl, believe me.
the best detangler i have ever used is a serum from l'oreal. they have a line here in europe (don't know maybe also in the states) which is called el vital. they just brought out a shampoo, conditioner and serum and also a mask. this line is called smooth intense. and it is supposed to tame frizzy hair. the link that is below is only the conditioner so you could see what it looks like. i have not used the conditioner or the shampoo but i always always use the serum.

http://62.27.78.13/cgi-bin/pg.exe?000000000000001c000e35bf0000000200002813

i know maybe i was no help, but why don't you give the l'oreal natures therapy a try. i heard they have a serum too which is supposed to be very good.

nay /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

NayNay

Faith
I heard about the Aussie slip. Could you give me more details on how you use it. Are you still Natural? Hang in there girl. Do you live near any Dominican salons?

ricochet

I love Dark N Lovely Cholesterol for detangling. My hair is type 4 and likes to tangle when I wear a freeform. This stuff is thick and creamy and the consistency is perfect for my hair. I leave it in while showering and about 30 minutes when I am deep conditioning and my wide tooth comb just slips right through it. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Lindy

I also swear by Aussie Slip... It's great! You use it as your last rinse out conditioner. It leaves my hair SO silky; and it also smells nice and fresh! Luv it!!!!

Paris Belle

The Dominican Lafier Rinse Conditioners (pink or light brown) are good and also Infusium's Revitalizing Conditioner is good for detangling.

Try to detangle the hair with the conditioner in your hair with a wide tooth comb before rinsing out. This really helps.

Miss Montserrat

I have to agree with the ladies on the Aussie Slip, the Lafier and the Infusium conditioers.

Did you mean detangling leave in or rinse out?
For the leave in I like Salerm 21.

Faith

Hi NayNay,

Yes, I'm still natural. I'm in Alberta,Canada and there are no Dominican salons here /images/graemlins/frown.gif But it's getting easier and easier to deal with my hair so I'm all right. I guess you just need to find the right products and everthing will be fine. Go to http://www.drugstore.com/qxp26989_333181_sespider/aussie/slip_detangler_for_tangly_hair.htm They have info. on the Slip. I'm going to take Adrienne's suggestion and start using it as a leave-in. It's light enough so I don't see any problems with that.
/images/graemlins/smile.gif

NayNay

Alright ladies Me the PJ QUEEN could not go without buying the Aussie Slip! It works well. I have 3 months of new growth and that combined with some cholesterol did wonders for me. THANKS LADIES
The Aussie is a very affordable product. I left some in and rinsed it out in the shower (I typically don't comb) and it was GREAT!!!

londongirl3

Is aussie slip any good for natural hair. I just go for anything botanical personally and I'm using coconut oil moisturiser from body shop.

Everyone seems to like aussie slip, so I would like to try it if it works for natural hair