Got my hair CUT!!!

ms_kenesha

Everyone calm down it was a mini cut. I got bangs cut and a blunt cut bob that rests on my shoulders at the Hair Cuttery. I think I'm gonna do a con-wash and re-do it myself because my hair is sticky from whatever they put in my hair!

Crysdon

So those Hair Cuttery and BoRics are reliable? I'm thinking of letting them do my trims, but I'm so scared that they'll cut off too much.

Chaya

Oh yeah Borics is very good! I went to Borics to get my hair cut for about 2 years until I switched to cost cutters beacuse I found a girl there that I really trusted. Overall these chain hair cutter places are very trustworthy.

Allandra

Wow Kenesha. You go girl. I don't know how on Earth I missed this thread. I know your hair still looks cute.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Crysdon said:
So those Hair Cuttery and BoRics are reliable? I'm thinking of letting them do my trims, but I'm so scared that they'll cut off too much.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have a sister-in-law that works at a Hair Cuttery Salon. I don't think all of the stylists there are unreliable. You just have to try and make sure you get a good one.

melodee

Whew! Kenesah, I was strating to get nervous thinking about all that nice growth on the cutting room floor. But I know you're styling, lady. Work it, with your cute little self!

ms_kenesha

I like it even more after I re-did it. It looks like a China Bob, so last night for NYE, I put on a dress with a Chinese Mandarin collar with a red& black poppy print and Black pants w/ pointy boots. The look was soooo cute! I had my FI take pictures so I'll be posting as soon as I send my camera to CVS for developing!