Gorgeous Ends with One Use

LaRobinWolfe76

I normally shampoo with Nexxus Botanoil and condition with Nexxus Humectress
but I tried a new Nexxus product last night.Instead of conditioning with Nexxus Humectress I conditioned with Nexxus Ensure.I have soft hair and the conditioner made my hair hard :ohwell: but I continued to rollerset it anyway and just wait for the outcome and when I took my rollers down I couldn't believe my eyes :love: My hair was absolutely beautiful and for the first time my ends looked like the rest of my hair they were no longer dry and brittle.The white girls at worked could not believe my hair looked like this.My husband said my hair looks like it belongs on a supermodel.Before I shampooed my hair, my ends were extremely dry and brittle so instead of cutting them I decided to try this conditioner as a treatment and it worked great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ebony

Hmmmm.....that sounds like how my hair comes out when i do a wetset with nexxus humectress & airdry.
GOod for you! Glad you didn't cut those ends. Please post pics if possible.

Neroli

Yep, I love love ensure and have been using for over 10 years, even before I understood WHY it works. I have 4b relaxed hair and am a "nexxus junkie" -- i've tried almost all their stuff and ensure is a keeper. It made your ends look good because it is an "acidifying" conditioner that is a very low ph and closes and "seals" the hair cuticles really tight (sorta like an ACV rinse will do). My staples are therappe, humectress and then a final rinse with ensure to seal cuticles. I will occasionally skip humectress and just condish with ensure (like you did), but ensure is not moisturizing enough for my hair and I cannot do that too frequenlty or my hair becomes a bit dry, so I use as final rinse after deep conditioner for that special look. My cheaper alternate is to use therappe then do an ACV rinse before using humectress, this way, I can keep my ensure a little it longer and use for extra special occasions.

baglady215

Neroli said:
It made your ends look good because it is an "acidifying" conditioner that is a very low ph and closes and "seals" the hair cuticles really tight (sorta like an ACV rinse will do).

Yup! This is what Porosity Control does for me... I may have to try Ensure though when my PC runs out... :lol:

LaRobinWolfe76

I got mine from Ulta but the salons in the Wal-Mart Supercenter sells Nexxus Products and most salons in the mall.I bought the $7.00 size b/c I wasn't sure how it would work.When I'm trying something new I always go smaller not in all things ;) but in this case I would say "yes"