Good news! Please look!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Hey, all! My hair is growing fine since the BC. I took pics and hope you guys can see and give comments.:D The good news is that my bald spots are gone. The bad news is I've got dial up and it's a beeyach to get the pics uploaded.:ohwell: It will take me some time before I can get all of the pics uploaded. Check em out anyway!:lol:

Thanks ya'll! I can't wait till my hair is long enough to to more than gel n slick. Lucia, u r my next hair idol! Can't wait till my hair gets 1/2 yr length!:eek::lol:

DDtexlaxd said:
Thanks ya'll! I can't wait till my hair is long enough to to more than gel n slick. Lucia, u r my next hair idol! Can't wait till my hair gets 1/2 yr length!:eek::lol:
Thanks girly, but I'm still playing chase with Sherrylove, Supergirl, Allandra, Nay, Midnightcurls, Honi, Unlvlygrl, Irrisitable (IRIS), Vintagecoilylocks (VCL), Flowerhair, Mestiza, Zanna, Chicoro, and all the WSL and beyond ladies I forgot to list.

I am trying to check my progress. I had very little hair and felt very intimidated when I first BCD. Now, I'm feeling better. I'll update my progress in another month...unless I get 2" or more before then. and the odds of that happening is slim to none,not with my shrinkage!:lol:

Back