Good detangler?

Truth

Lately after my wash I've been having Major tangles which is resulting me to get frustrated with my hair and i'm seeing breakge..
... can anyone recommend a good detangler??

OnceUponAtime

Hi Truth, you should read the please help...leave in conditioner thread. The poster also needed a moisturizing and detangling conditioner. Some of the products listed can be used for moisture, conditioning, leave in and detangling or any of the combination.

My answer is always Nexxus Humectress. I hope people don't roll their eyes when they see me posting that again.

HTH

inthepink

I would also suggest the possibility of modifying the method in which you do your hair such as washing and conditioning. Such as maybe section washing and detangling under the shower head before shampooing and after shampooing, with conditioner in hair and as you rinse...yep, all of the above! It saves me from tangles.

Truth

where do you get the pantene spray? can you get it at wally world? ( walmart) and if so for how much?

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
I am telling you get the Pantene Light Spray detangler. I haven't heard of anyone who tried it that didn't like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think this would work for detangling hair after taking braids down?

cutebajangirl

Never tried it that way, but it works on my tangly hair. Maybe if you took the braids out, washed it and then it was tangled, I think it work.

moneychaser

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
I am telling you get the Pantene Light Spray detangler. I haven't heard of anyone who tried it that didn't like it.

[/ QUOTE ]
You aint never lied

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

[ QUOTE ]
caralexis2005 said:
i second the pantene spray.
Word to the wise: when you take your braids out, detangle your hair BEFORE washing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who you telling??? I learned that the hard way...twice

LiLi

Definitely Pantene Light Spray. I've been using it for over 10 years and it always performs well.

debyjay

Yep, that Pantene light spray works like a charm, the Relaxed and Natural one as well. What I have been doing is after I put in my leave in and spray on the detangler. I put on my shower cap and take a nice hot shower. When I'm done and finished drying off and remove my shower cap my hair is like butter the comb glides right through with no problem. It truly penetrates with the steam and the time rather than rushing to comb it right away.

TinyT

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
Biolage detangling solution is wonderful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this one

Truth

Thanks ladies ..I shall be off 2morrow to find a good detangler .. I'ma keep my eye out for some of these