Going hungry cause Phyto is what is REALLY good!!

LABETT

Girl,Your hair looks really great with Phyto relaxer and you have made great progress way to go.
Did you order the Phyto relaxer.

Last edited:

Naijaqueen

LABETT said:
Girl,Your hair looks really great with Phyto relaxer and you have made great progress way to go.
Did you order the Phyto relaxer.

Thanks, I ordered it from the beautysite link someone posted. I cried spending the money but loved the way my hair looked afterwards, usually after a relaxer my hair looks very limp and fragile, but not with Phyto. Even if I've to skip a few meals, I'm sticking with Phyto :)

sweetpeadst

I am so glad you enjoyed your Phyto experience!!Tomorrow is my turn!! Round 4 will it be a knock out (I am pretty sure it will!!))

bluediamond0829

i love your hair...its making me want to put my phyto relaxer in right now...but i think im going to wait...sweetpeadst please remember to post some pictures of your hair after you put urs in also...

Naijaqueen

Thanks everyone, momma sweetpea included :p
@bluediamond, thanks I'm trying to stretch from now till christmas, so about 12-13weeks, and end the yr with Phyto, I used Index II and that was fine for me, dont think Index I would have done much to my type 4b hair.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Naijaqueen said:
Thanks, I ordered it from the beautysite link someone posted. I cried spending the money but loved the way my hair looked afterwards, usually after a relaxer my hair looks very limp and fragile, but not with Phyto. Even if I've to skip a few meals, I'm sticking with Phyto :)
Look at it this way, it just about the same price to have it done in the salon, except you git the benefit of being in the comfort of your own home w/o the long wait, LOL. Your hair looks nice and really healthy. HHG!:)

Mystic

Naijaqueen..., if your hair can make a 360 degree change in two months, can you imagine the head of hair you will have in 12 months?? You are making great progress - keep it up!!

Naijaqueen

BeautifulWideEyes said:
Look at it this way, it just about the same price to have it done in the salon, except you git the benefit of being in the comfort of your own home w/o the long wait, LOL. Your hair looks nice and really healthy. HHG!:)

Thanks!! The thing is I'm so scared to do my own relaxer :( had couple of relaxer scares done by others in the past, I'd rather pay to get it done. I really want to try, but might wait a while to do it. Gosh I'd save sooo much!!

@ivanay, thanks so much, I must say its so exciting, my whole hair discovery process has been one of the highlights in my life in 2005. I never really thought it could be done, I cant wait to see what the next yr has in store.

Its amazing, I truly which I had discovered this website in 2003 or 2004 or even early this yr, but better late than never. Y'all are wonderful. Thanks again.

LadyZ

Naijaqueen said:
Phyto is whats uP!! Just had a touch up with Phyto Index 2, and I'm officially on Phyto bandwagon even if I have to gve up meals and save for my next one in dec. This thing left my hair feeling healthy and strong!!!

Here are pics
http://public.fotki.com/Naijahair/phyto/

Your hair looks great:eek: ...
A skipped meal or two is worth it:lol: ....
Keep up the good work...

sweetpeadst

Naijaqueen said:
Thanks everyone, momma sweetpea included :p
@bluediamond, thanks I'm trying to stretch from now till christmas, so about 12-13weeks, and end the yr with Phyto, I used Index II and that was fine for me, dont think Index I would have done much to my type 4b hair.

You are welcome baby!!! I think the same thing about that index I (I don't think that would do anything for my 4B hair)!!

@ Bluediamond, I will as soon as I finish with it!!!

UmSumayyah

There's a weightloss idea for ya--the Phyto diet: buy Phyto products, leaving you with only enough money for bills and beans, whole grains, fresh veggies and fruit. Only a little money for gas means walking more often and BAM! Slender body and bangin' hair! :grin:

Naijaqueen

UmSumayyah said:
There's a weightloss idea for ya--the Phyto diet: buy Phyto products, leaving you with only enough money for bills and beans, whole grains, fresh veggies and fruit. Only a little money for gas means walking more often and BAM! Slender body and bangin' hair! :grin:

LOL, thats how I felt Friday, $0 in the wallet, like a BROKE Orah wannabe, and I was loving it :D

Thanks ladies! Other than the price :p does anyone know why its not really out there in the US, I know its a French product and all, but still.

Mystic

I felt the same way about self-relaxing. The thought was unfathomable but after paying $60 for the relaxer and the hair dresser was charging $65 to relax, I felt the urge to give self-relaxing a try. I was a nervous wreck!! but I did it..., yes, I underprocessed a few parts but it came out nicely - I was quite pleased. The second time will be much better. As soon as you feel you are ready, give self relaxing a try. It only gets better with practice. Just make sure you condition the ends properly to avoid any relaxer going on your ends. Like I said before, you are doing a great job with your hair - keep it up.

Naijaqueen

ivanay said:
I felt the same way about self-relaxing. The thought was unfathomable but after paying $60 for the relaxer and the hair dresser was charging $65 to relax, I felt the urge to give self-relaxing a try. I was a nervous wreck!! but I did it..., yes, I underprocessed a few parts but it came out nicely - I was quite pleased. The second time will be much better. As soon as you feel you are ready, give self relaxing a try. It only gets better with practice. Just make sure you condition the ends properly to avoid any relaxer going on your ends. Like I said before, you are doing a great job with your hair - keep it up.

Thanks for the encouragement, I might actually try it with the next one. If anything I can relax it and always go to hairdresser to get a doobie if I choose to, or maybe by then learn to do that well on my own. I might even get the Maxiglide and use that then, options are endless :D
Plus Phyto is pretty gentle, so I can truly take my time trying to get it done. I might also have my mom apply it for me making sure its just on the roots. I'm sure I'll seek advice here before all that.

Ok its confirmed, the more I think of how much I paid to get it done $70 :eek:, the more this all sounds too appealing :D

jade998

Re: Going hungry cause Phyto is what is REALLY good!! come in naijaqueen

I know this thread was a while ago, but this is what i needed to see before i phyto next month.

Please can you tell me your process..regime..everything. How did you get your summer 2006 pics....

I am in awe.

Thanks

Last edited:

BlkOnyx488

Ok a few questions.
What makes this relaxer so much better than the other relaxer that are currently on the market and have been around longer?

What's different about it?

Your is beautiful by the way