God Is So Good: My Testimony

poetist

Sorry about the 1st thread - don't know what happened.

But here's my testimony. Today I was scheduled to go to court bc this crazy woman was suing me. I was worried bc I didn't handle the altercation b/t us the way that I should have and as a result, I was getting sued by her (for $5,000). So I went to court and noticed that my name wasn't on the calendar outside of the courtroom. So I asked the baliff and he took my info to the clerk. She looked up the case in the computer and said it was dismissed. I was stunned - the crazy lady had dropped the charges. Ya'll, Iif I didn't walk out that court room praising God. I must've turned to all the people sitting and waiting for their cases to be heard an announced: GOD IS GOOD. KEEP ON PRAISING JESUS BECAUSE I AM!!!" Some folks were smiling and nodding their heads in agreement, but others were looking at me like I was crazy. But I was soooo happy. As if that weren't good enough I remembered that test reulst that I had been waiting for were being released online. I was so nervous bc I didn;t get a change to study. I found out about the test last minute (teaching certification) and only had 5 days to prepare. On top of that, the study book that I bought indicated that 10 weeks was recommened time to prepare. I just cried, but it was too late to cancel my test date.

Anyhow, I go online and find that I passed ALL 3 sections of the test. If this aint DIVINE INTERVENTION, I don't know what is.

God is so full of grace and mercy and I just want to give Him praise!!!!

MrsQueeny

poetist said:
Sorry about the 1st thread - don't know what happened.

But here's my testimony. Today I was scheduled to go to court bc this crazy woman was suing me. I was worried bc I didn't handle the altercation b/t us the way that I should have and as a result, I was getting sued by her (for $5,000). So I went to court and noticed that my name wasn't on the calendar outside of the courtroom. So I asked the baliff and he took my info to the clerk. She looked up the case in the computer and said it was dismissed. I was stunned - the crazy lady had dropped the charges. Ya'll, Iif I didn't walk out that court room praising God. I must've turned to all the people sitting and waiting for their cases to be heard an announced: GOD IS GOOD. KEEP ON PRAISING JESUS BECAUSE I AM!!!" Some folks were smiling and nodding their heads in agreement, but others were looking at me like I was crazy. But I was soooo happy. As if that weren't good enough I remembered that test reulst that I had been waiting for were being released online. I was so nervous bc I didn;t get a change to study. I found out about the test last minute (teaching certification) and only had 5 days to prepare. On top of that, the study book that I bought indicated that 10 weeks was recommened time to prepare. I just cried, but it was too late to cancel my test date.

Anyhow, I go online and find that I passed ALL 3 sections of the test. If this aint DIVINE INTERVENTION, I don't know what is.

God is so full of grace and mercy and I just want to give Him praise!!!!

Girl I am shouting with you. GOD is so good, thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!! Q

good2uuuu

Praise the LORD!!!! I have been praying for you every day morning and evening about your court case. The teaching exam is just gravy on top of that!

poetist

good2uuuu said:
Praise the LORD!!!! I have been praying for you every day morning and evening about your court case. The teaching exam is just gravy on top of that!

Thank you so much Good2uuuu!!!!