glueless Kinky curly lace wig

larry3344

Where can I find a decent kinky curly lace wig, emphasis on kinky my hair is a tight 4ab and I want something as close to my texture as possible. I have never worn wigs, weaves, etc...I am using it to protective style to help me grow out my edges and my hair because I am sick of braid extensions and the negative impact they have on my edges. I have been looking for many different vendors I have noticed a lot of chinese vendors selling hair. I would prefer a black vendor but I have had a hard time finding one within my budge. I want to sty in the low hundreds but I realize for human hair that is quite a feat especially for decent low shedding kinky hair. I have checked out aliexpress and alibaba which I realize are all chinese vendors. I have also checked out bestlacewigs but the sw033 wig is too much $180. As for the length I am looking for I can deal with 10 to 12 inches I am purely using as a protective style so I do not care too much about length. I need help ladies I have been looking for some time. Oh btw that is the only wig I plan on buying so I want it to last so any maintenance tips will be welcome.

Where can I find a decent kinky curly lace wig, emphasis on kinky my hair is a tight 4ab and I want something as close to my texture as possible. I have never worn wigs, weaves, etc...I am using it to protective style to help me grow out my edges and my hair because I am sick of braid extensions and the negative impact they have on my edges. I have been looking for many different vendors I have noticed a lot of chinese vendors selling hair. I would prefer a black vendor but I have had a hard time finding one within my budge. I want to sty in the low hundreds but I realize for human hair that is quite a feat especially for decent low shedding kinky hair. I have checked out aliexpress and alibaba which I realize are all chinese vendors. I have also checked out bestlacewigs but the sw033 wig is too much $180. As for the length I am looking for I can deal with 10 to 12 inches I am purely using as a protective style so I do not care too much about length. I need help ladies I have been looking for some time. Oh btw that is the only wig I plan on buying so I want it to last so any maintenance tips will be welcome.

Before I attempt to answer your question, I would first need to know if you are trying to protect your edges by keeping your hair out. If so, you should opt for a half wig. If you want to protect your edges by keeping them in (braiding underneath the wig) try a lace front wig or a full cap wig.

TheNDofUO

I've seen a lace front called Beshe that's very nice. Can't remember who made it but type is into YouTube see what you find.