Give it one more chance

alireno

I read in another thread that some of you had problems with Motions CPR conditioner. From my own experience, I always follow Motions CPR with Motions Moisture Plus. I leave the Moisture Plus in my hair for about an hour. Afterwards, my hair feels soft and silky. Maybe you may want to give it another try and use a moisturizing conditioner after you rinse the CPR out. Do not try to comb your hair with the CPR still in it or even after you rinse it out. Wait until you have rinsed out your moisturizing conditioner and applied whatever leave-in you use.

Robin41

I've tried it a few time and I don't have a problem with the way my hair looks or feels afterwards. I just don't feel like it worked as well as I expected. I have a problem with breakage close to touch up time so I used CPR hoping to see less hair in my comb but it didn't seem to help.

Actually, after reading posts by Brownrelaxedhair and Sweetcocoa, I realized the problem may have been that I was wearing my hair straight all the time and wrapping every night so now that I'm back to wash-n-wear hair, the breakage stopped on its own.

I won't give up on the CPR yet, though (I still have practically the whole jar left to use).

pebbles

You know, I didn't like the CPR because of the little bits of herb in it and the strong banana smell. Does it still smell the same way? I haven't tried it in years. Maybe I should consider it again some day.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
You know, I didn't like the CPR because of the little bits of herb in it and the strong banana smell. Does it still smell the same way? I haven't tried it in years.

<font color="blue"> Yes Pebbles, it still has that banana split smell
</font>

Maybe I should consider it again some day.

<font color="blue"> I wouldn't bother if I were you... IMO, it doesn't really benefit the hair, and those little herbies are too much of a pain to rinse out!!
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="orange"> (I'm sure others will disagree, but that's just my opinion!!
</font>

Paris Belle

I always use the Moisture Plus after using CPR..And I love the banana split smell..LOL..The herbs don't really bother me either..After rollersetting and drying, it's usually out of my hair (the herbs)...

KinksnCurlz

[ QUOTE ]
I've tried it a few time and I don't have a problem with the way my hair looks or feels afterwards. I just don't feel like it worked as well as I expected.

[/ QUOTE ]

My sentiments exactly. I tried it all the way until I finished the bottle, initially it had me singing happy songs but after a while (3rd use) I didn't sing like I use to.
So I switched to Aphoghee, IC and Diez y Uno. So far, so good.

lunalight7

CaramelHonee,
They use Diez y Uno at my salon...I like it...does it have protein in it? Or just a moisturizing conditioner? I saw it at the BSS but I forgot to check the ingredients...

Tracy

I love Diez y Uno. I use it as a moisturizing conditioner - not a protein. not sure about ingredients....