Giovanni Products on Sale

SunySydeofLyfe

I was in ULTA in Alpharetta yesterday and bought Giovanni Direct Leave in Conditioner and Foam Setting Lotion. Buy one get one 50% off, plus I got a $3.00 coupon. So I ended up paying about $9 for both. If someone knows where I can get it for less, do tell. Happy Hair growing:grin:

bluevalentine

i JUST posted on this. I went into GNC health store today and copped a bottle of the 5050 condish, a bottle of the smooth as silk conditioner and shampoo AND a bottle of antifrizz stuff for about $2.97 each!!! i thought that was a steal. too dern bad they didn't have the direct leave in, i was hoping to get that since i haven't tried it yet.

i already tried the 5050 condish and i LURVES it :lick:

PuffyBrown

I was in ULTA in Alpharetta yesterday and bought Giovanni Direct Leave in Conditioner and Foam Setting Lotion. Buy one get one 50% off, plus I got a $3.00 coupon. So I ended up paying about $9 for both. If someone knows where I can get it for less, do tell. Happy Hair growing:grin:

What choo se'?

I am going over thayr tomorrow.
THANKS!

nakialovesshoes

I just received two liter sizes w/pumps of Giovanni (one leave in & one tea tree conditioner). I paid 12.99 for each & the total shipping was about 5 bucks. I thought that was pretty good. I don't know of any other site that sells the larger sizes. They even have gallon sizes of the regular conditioners but not the leave in.:perplexed