Giovanni Golden Wheat Shampoo

BronxMyth

Has anyone tried this "natural" clarifying shampoo?
Side note/random thought: Sulfates. I use to use shampoos with sulfates, and I had the "itches" like crazy. Then when I switched, boom, nice clean scalp, debris free. And then I switched back to sulfates, just to see. The "itches" came back. :wallbash:

sillygirl82

No, but I use the Giovanni 50/50 moisture and clarifying shampoo. I think it cleans well without scalp irritation.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
^Bump

They had plenty of bottles of the Golden Wheat shampoo for $3.00 at Marshall's and I wanted to get reviews before buying some.

They also had some magnetic shampoo and conditioner by Giovanni for the same price so if anybody knows about that chime in.

that_1_grrrl

Darn, I want some Giovanni's so bad. It is my favorite brand so far. I really like the Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo. It smells great, and I loved the tingling on my scalp.

BronxMyth

^Bump

They had plenty of bottles of the Golden Wheat shampoo for $3.00 at Marshall's and I wanted to get reviews before buying some.

They also had some magnetic shampoo and conditioner by Giovanni for the same price so if anybody knows about that chime in.

Wow and I paid almost 10 bucks for that shampoo. SMH :nono:. I will try this shampoo either tonight or tomorrow.