Giovanni Direct in Target!!

zzirvingj

Ok maybe I'm late with this but has anybody noticed that some Targets have a new "natural section" in the cosmetics aisle that has brands like Juice Beauty, Jasons, and GIOVANNI?!!

I saw my beloved Giovanni Direct Leave-in in there and got all excited! :grin::lachen::spinning:

Forever in Bloom

Yeah. Going to Target is going to become a real problem for me. I was there last week and purchased some Giovanni Triple Threat Shampoo (which didn't agree with my hair) & Conditioner and some Smooth as Silk Conditioner. The Juice Beauty line is going to be the death of me :nono:

Duchesse

I was just in Target and had to force myself not to but some 1.99 sample sizes of JASON stuff, and I think they had small Giovanni stuff too.

zzirvingj

Yeah. Going to Target is going to become a real problem for me. I was there last week and purchased some Giovanni Triple Threat Shampoo (which didn't agree with my hair) & Conditioner and some Smooth as Silk Conditioner. The Juice Beauty line is going to be the death of me :nono:

So is this natural section new or has it always been there and I just never knew about it? lol (I don't shop in Target very often...:look:)

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
so I've never heard about those products....are they specifically for natural hair?

zzirvingj you have beautiful hair.... what's your hair type?