Giovanni 2chic Ultra Moist Collection?

products-2CHIC2.jpg
I did a quick search but didn't find anything on the forums about this...
Is anyone using products form this line? Are they working for you? If so, can you list what products/your hair type? I was looking into purchasing some of the products from this line versus purchasing things like the giovanni 50/50 conditioner or the giovanni direct leave in conditoner.

Here's a link to the products for people who haven't seen them before:
http://www.giovannicosmetics.com/products/2chicmoist.asp?prodtype=2CHIC2&cat=2CHIC2&subcat=2CHIC2

I've been using the Ultra-Moist Conditioner. My hair stats are in my siggy. I purchased it about a month ago. I like the consistency of the product, the slip, and the results. It applies smoothly on my hair and soaks in well. I think my hair responds well to it because it has emulsifiers, thickeners, and fatty alcohols in the top ingredients. I don't think it'll be a repurchase unless on sale because the good stuff (avocado, sunflower oil) are at the bottom of the ingredient list after the preservative and fragrance. I paid about $3- $4 after I applied the instant coupon attached to the label and combined that with an Ulta coupon.

If you try it and like it, I suggest purchasing it from massagewarehouse.com. They have good prices and there is usually have a coupon code floating around.

ETA: I've used the 50:50 Balancing Conditioner too. (the life of a PJ :spinning:). It is light in texture vs. other deep conditioners but it's denser than the UM if that makes sense. In the bottle, I have to shake to get the 50:50 out but the UM squirts out smoothly. 50:50 has a more comprehensive ingredient list. I would more so use the UM as a rinse out and the 50:50 as a deep conditioner. I mix them both together too. :look:

I've used the Direct Leave In in the past and wanted to love it but I didn't.

Last edited:
I like the avocado and olive oil conditioner. The slip and moisture and being available on the ground....yummy

I've used both the green one you posted here and the purple-ish colored one (I think it has coconut oil). The green one was more moisturizing, while the purple one has really excellent slip. Probably the slippiest conditioner I've found without silicones. If I had a Whole Foods nearer to my home one or both of them would probably be my staple rinse out.

Now I've only used the regular conditioners and none of the other products. I think they're worth a try. Quality products in my opinion.

I'm natural with fine type 4 hair.

Back