Gettin Cornrows, what do I do?

Nessa

<font color="violet">BB hair food Has anyone tried that product, it has a goldish top. ANd has a lady on it. I just need something to mosturize my scalp if I get cornrows. So should I get braid spray, or use my infusuim 23 or grease my scalp like everyone in my school. I noticed that all the black gurls grease their scalps. There is this gurl who has hair almost to her waist, she is short, but still she greases her hair a whole lot. yeah, yeah, yeah, I know all that stuff about you know clogging pores. But It is beneficial.</font>

karezone

I have cornrows in the front portion of my braids, the rest of my head is individuals. I don't use hair grease on my scalp because it clogs pores. I use Africa's best herba oil all over my braids. I stopped using the braid spray because it caused build up. If you are going to make hair grease a part of your regimen use it keep to your ends and length oiled not your scalp.

Nyambura

surfer girl
Nessa,

Why not try a combo of distilled water with jojoba oil or olive oil if you want to keep your cornrows moisturized? My Mom rocks sisterlocs (like dreadlocs but slimmer) and this is what she does. She spritzes her hair with a little spray bottle. The ends of her locs stopped breaking and she has retained a lot of growth. In fact, her growth has surpassed mine. At night, she covers her hair with a silk scarf. Although she's natural and I'm processed this is the routine I intend to follow when I get my cornrows.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.