Garnier Fructis..Length and Strength Conditioner

phyl73

I was in Walmart yesterday and noticed this in the beauty aisle. It is for fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. I am still new and am in love with conditioners, especially the ones that smell great. It also helps repair slpit ends. Here is what it says on the front of the bottle. It's a light, green, 25.4 oz bottle:

New Garnier Frutis
Fortifying Cream Conditioner
Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate
Vitamins b3+b6
Fructose+Glucose
Length&Strength
For fragile,hard-to-grow-long -hair
helps repair split ends

Has anyone used it? Could I use it as a pre-poo during the week or should I stay away from fructose and glucose? I sooooo want to love this stuff, it smells soooo good!:lick:

Oh yeah, it came with a .5 oz fortifying, deep conditioner

LadyZ

They are good conditioners and leave-ins, but full of cones... I have used them and loved them... but my hair got sick from them, I think :wallbash: ... so I don't use at the present time...
Just clarify frequently, if your hair starts acting funny...
Your hair might love though.... Everyones hair is different...

HTH

aloof one

It is one of my favorite conditioners. The cones help with split ends. If you straighten a lot it might help protect them. but if you don't straighten and need something for ends that split a lot from brushing, etc. it can help too. The leave-in is really great.

BrooklynSouth

I was in Walmart yesterday and noticed this in the beauty aisle. It is for fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair. I am still new and am in love with conditioners, especially the ones that smell great. It also helps repair slpit ends. Here is what it says on the front of the bottle. It's a light, green, 25.4 oz bottle:

New Garnier Frutis
Fortifying Cream Conditioner
Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate
Vitamins b3+b6
Fructose+Glucose
Length&Strength
For fragile,hard-to-grow-long -hair
helps repair split ends

Has anyone used it? Could I use it as a pre-poo during the week or should I stay away from fructose and glucose? I sooooo want to love this stuff, it smells soooo good!:lick:

Oh yeah, it came with a .5 oz fortifying, deep conditioner

Phyl73, use it. I used it before LHCF, it's quite good, rarely used these days because I now use mostly Indian products and oil shampooing. I became caught up in all the other reccomendations so became mired in products but FRUCTOSE is a good product-I do not like the leave-in.