GARLIC for shedding (Question)

Moonxyz

Thanks for all of the great suggestions everyone.

The smell was absolutely terrible. I used crushed garlic cloves with EVOO and I still can't get the smell out of the containers that I mixed the formula in. I was able to find some Garlic shampoo, I'll try that also.

Yeah I guess i'll have to look for garlic shampoo, cause i'm not a fan of smelly hair

Dubois007

I didn't know that garlic stop shedding. I've been using mustard oil but I will try adding garlic to it for my pre-poo

Dubois007

I tried garlic as a pre poo with Evoo, garlic, and avocado.I didn't see any difference on the contrary I see more shredding. I'm going to wait 3 days and I'll do a protein treatment

Platinum

I wish I had known about Garlic Shampoo a few months ago. I used to have a ball of hair everyday when I combed my hair (even with a very wide tooth comb). I just saw some other day in the Health Food Store, I'll have to pick some up.:look:

Blessed_Angel

I tried Apretadora, and it did help with the shedding. I do it again, to see if it work better the second time. I heard that it's supposed to work with just one application. I guess mine is gonna take even more than that.

I'll keep ya'll posted.

kami11213

I'm thinking about using crushed garlic and EVOO as a pre-poo...should I only apply it to my scalp or to the length of my hair also?

naijanikki

Kami, when I tried it, I put it only on my scalp. It seemed to decrease my shedding somewhat, but the smell...I just couldn't do it again. :perplexed

Has anyone tried just a shampoo or conditioner? Or do you use the set together?

kami11213

Thanks naijanikki... did you apply it every week or bi-weekly and how long did it take before you noticed a difference?

Kami, when I tried it, I put it only on my scalp. It seemed to decrease my shedding somewhat, but the smell...I just couldn't do it again. :perplexed

Has anyone tried just a shampoo or conditioner? Or do you use the set together?

AtlantaJJ

I'm going through reading up on garlic, I just found out it helps get DHT off of the follicle. There are so many ways to apply. I'm going to do garlic infused EVOO as a prepoo first. I am also going to start taking garlic caps when they get here.