Fusion extensions

JLove74

Thinking of getting fusion extensions - without heat and just had a few questions:
Was there any damage to your hair after removal?
How long did you keep it in?
Did it blend well with your hair?

SaintLuxe

my neighbor had them & when she got them taken out, she had to get a weave because they took out so much of her hair. she had very short patches left because the extensions were put close to her scalp to look 'natural'. they looked good when she had them in, but to lose all that hair just to get them redone/taken out??:eek: she said that she will never get them again.

carmella25

I kept them for about 2 months it blended well. But I dont recommend them fusion extensions broke my hair off soooo bad. Dont get them! I want you to look at my album from 2002 below.

Last edited:

Radianthealth

I wouldn't get them. I had some where they used this glue gun type thing to apply them. They used these pliers and stuff that smelled like nail polish remover to take them out. I had open wounds on my scalp and lost basically all of my hair. It was a very traumatic experience. I will never do that again. I only kept them in for like a day because it didn't blend well. The stylist had the nerve to tell me that this was good for my hair and would help it grow. I still get bitter when I think about it.:(

LaNecia

Cosigning here...I will never do this one again. I have photos of having to cut my hair down to 3 inches long because of damage from Le Fusion. It looked great, blended well but in the end, not worth the cost (financial or hair loss). :nono: