Front too short!

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
How do I max. growth in the front of my hair. My back always grows faster and longer than my front, my front has the biggest problem with hair growth. My front is almost a little past chin lenght, and my back is full shoulder.

:help: PLEASE!

HappyHairDreams

I wanna know what works too because I have the same problem, only my front grows way better than by back.
I've been trying essential oils on my scalp at the back and it seems to be helping but I'm not really sure yet.

Traycee

So what's your best solution for me to do? What has worked for you?

I've still yet to figure it out....The longest my bangs has ever been is mid cheek length...I think some peoples hair naturally grows this way....That why you see so many V and U shapes ......

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
That's my problem too. My sides are just below cheek level while the back is just touching the shoulder.:ohwell: What's a girl to do?:nono:

back2relaxed

I have the same problem as well. I cut my hair mostly even at neck length in November. The front bangs were eye length. The bangs have grown almost to my nose tip, but the sides are still in my neck area. The back is already back at shoulder! Lesson learned, I won't be cutting it "even" again. My hair naturally grows in a v shape always has! You just have to go w/it. I find that wearing my hair layered it masks the fact that its not all one length. I guess I'll never be full SL, APL, or BSL, b/c my front will always be a little shorter.

TLC1020

I too have this problem where my front is always shorter than the back :ohwell:. My sides are SL and the back is APL :wallbash:.

I think that it either grows that way or it is because we usually (at least I do) manipulate the front more. My front grew a lot better when I wear my hair pulled up. I don't mind that it is a little shorter because I like layers.

Extremus

I think that it either grows that way or it is because we usually (at least I do) manipulate the front more. My front grew a lot better when I wear my hair pulled up. I don't mind that it is a little shorter because I like layers.

I agree. I had the front part of my hair dyed, it broke off, and now the front is extremely shorter than the back. The front is SL, and back is APL+ :rolleyes: This is why people say, " I thought your hair was short until you turned around" :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: