freshlook hair bodiphier system (long)

quietstorm2832

Hi ladies, how are you? Has anyone heard of this system? I am very interested in trying it. I wanted to try the Phytorelaxer system, but that is just too expensive for me to try when I have to pay a beautician to put it in also.So, in my quest to find an alternative I came up with this system. Some of the ingredients are Purified alkaline water, 100% soda ash and minerals, 100%menthol(natural), cetyrl alcohol,emulsifying wax, shea butter,and protein oil just to name a few. The product is only $19.99 for the kit ($60 for the phyto). The product claims to relax hair and add body without lye.It will not make hair bone straight but allows it to keep some texture.85% for virgin hair or very coarse hair and 90% straight for normal hair. The only setback I think is that they recommend a retouch every 4-6 weeks. What do you guys think, yay or nay? That website is freshlookhair.com Thanks any comments will be welcomed

Tracy

Several people tried this a few years ago on other hair boards and most were not happy with the results. I don't know anyone who still uses it.

I think Londondiva used it for a while....maybe she'll chime in.

DDHair

Did anyone get the freshlook natural perm? My beautician put it on a client a couple of weeks ago and she is watching the progress. I am interested but freightened, did anyone else try? What were your results?