Former Lurker & Short Haired Sista

LongIslandBeauty

Hello!

I've been lurking this forum for about 18 months. I'm LongIslandBeauty. I started visiting LHCF 2/04 and my haircare journey started May 2004. When I started my hair was cut in the classic Halle Berry style..... short, short, short. Thanks to all that I've learned, my hair is currently healthy, thick, and neck length. It's actually the longest and thickest it's ever been my adult life.

I came out of lurking to encourage my other short haired sisters to hang in there because you are making progress! Thanks again to all of the ladies who post regularly, you've truly been a blessing to me.

Happy Hair Growing!

By the way, now that I'm no longer a PJ maybe I can afford another digital camera..... then I'll start an album.

LongIslandBeauty

MzTami

Hellerrrr
LongIslandBeauty said:
Hello!

I've been lurking this forum for about 18 months. I'm LongIslandBeauty. I started visiting LHCF 2/04 and my haircare journey started May 2004. When I started my hair was cut in the classic Halle Berry style..... short, short, short. Thanks to all that I've learned, my hair is currently healthy, thick, and neck length. It's actually the longest and thickest it's ever been my adult life.

I came out of lurking to encourage my other short haired sisters to hang in there because you are making progress! Thanks again to all of the ladies who post regularly, you've truly been a blessing to me.

Happy Hair Growing!

By the way, now that I'm no longer a PJ maybe I can afford another digital camera..... then I'll start an album.

LongIslandBeauty

18 month lurker! Dang that's a long time. I lurked LHCF for a month and I couldn't take it anymore! Anyone reading this post lurked longer than 18 months????? :fan:

Anyway, Welcome aboard!!! :wave:

angellazette

mika vs sasha

Welcome!

I've been on the board for about 6 months now, when I started I had shoulder length hair. Due to a horrible trip to the hair salon, I lost 5 inches and now I'm a short haired sista. Before my hair cut, I was posting and trying to set up and hair album. Now, that my hair is shorter I feel uninspired to track my hair process, I need support! Reading your post has definately inspired to start accepting my short hair, and get me back on track! Thank you.

LongIslandBeauty

mika vs sasha - oh I'm glad to help. My hair is now at the bottom of my neck, I guess I'm borderline shoulder length now. It wasn't always easy, but I just kept working to find what my hair likes. When I found it I stayed right there. Sometimes it is overwhelming reading about hair that's much longer than yours, but take notes and know that with proper care you can also bring out your hair's potential.

Happy Hair Growing!

Suri

Mika vs sasha & LIB- Welcome and I am another short haired checking in. I was transitioning starting Dec 2004 and now at 9 months post relaxer, I have about chin length hair. In the end we will be true inspirations. Looking forward to many future posts. I can't wait to try MTG for hair growth. Welcome again and enjoy!:) :)

Queenie

Welcome out of the shadows :sekret:

2 years ago I decided to grow out my relaxer and texturize. I now have only texturized hair and it's about 2" from armpit. :clap: Just keep doing what your hair likes. I hope to reach my goal next summer. So that would be 3yrs total, from bald (theoretically) to brastrap length, texturized. :grin:

lovechic

LongIslandBeauty said:
Hello!

Happy Hair Growing!

LongIslandBeauty
Welcome!!! Girl, you don't need a Digital Camera! All you need is a scanner and upload them Pics! :lol: The low buget way...My way!

morehairplease

LongIslandBeauty congrats on your success and welcome! Do you mind posting your regime? My hair is currently really, really short. I would love to know what you regime was before and currently is?
thanks in advance

LongIslandBeauty said:
Hello!

Happy Hair Growing!

LongIslandBeauty