Forgive Yourself

klb120475

I woke up this morning with this weighing heavily in my spirit. Unforgiveness can cause so many negative physical, mental and spiritual side effects.:nono:

So often we relate unforgiveness to us not forgiving someone who has offended us...but we rarely relate unforgiveness to us not forgiving ourselves. Sometimes we feel we're not worthy of being forgiven for whatever deed we've done. Don't allow the enemy to keep you in bondage. Forgive your offender, your offender is yourself...release your offender...release yourself.

God has forgiven you. Sweetie now it's time for you to forgive yourself.:kiss:

dlewis

I woke up this morning with this weighing heavily in my spirit. Unforgiveness can cause so many negative physical, mental and spiritual side effects.:nono:

So often we relate unforgiveness to us not forgiving someone who has offended us...but we rarely relate unforgiveness to us not forgiving ourselves. Sometimes we feel we're not worthy of being forgiven for whatever deed we've done. Don't allow the enemy to keep you in bondage. Forgive your offender, your offender is yourself...release your offender...release yourself.

Thanks KLB.

Nice & Wavy

You hit the nail on the head with this one.

Thank you, sis.

candiel

Thanks KLB for posting this. I am in tears right now because this is right on time for me. I am having such a hard time forgiving myself and others for things that have happened in the past.

It has really begun to take a toll on my life. I feel depressed a lot and now it looks like I'm about to go through a divorce. Thanks hun!!

InnerSoul

This came right on time... I am soooo mad at myself for the choices that I made in the past...and wondering if I didn't make those choices...would I be better off now:look:.. I just get down in the dumps(I hate the word depressed) at times... so thank you for sharing KLB!!

klb120475

This came right on time... I am soooo mad at myself for the choices that I made in the past...and wondering if I didn't make those choices...would I be better off now:look:.. I just get down in the dumps(I hate the word depressed) at times... so thank you for sharing KLB!!

InnerSoul....at some point in our lives we've all felt like this. Truth is this won't be the last time you feel like this. We'll continue to make mistakes because after all we're not perfect. The wonderful thing about mistakes is we learn from them. We learn what not to do or what to do going forth. And we're able to minister to others who are going through something similar.:kiss:

Thanks KLB for posting this. I am in tears right now because this is right on time for me. I am having such a hard time forgiving myself and others for things that have happened in the past.

It has really begun to take a toll on my life. I feel depressed a lot and now it looks like I'm about to go through a divorce. Thanks hun!!

Those that sow in tears shall reap in joy. Stand on His Word and release your offender.

You're not alone. We're not going to allow you to feel isolated. We're here for you.:kiss:

Joanna721

after the morning I have had this came right on time....Im fighting back the tears (although i know I shouldnt) but lately I have been looking back on a situation from the past and thinking God why am I such a dummy why didnt I come up wit this solution before... I could be further along....anywho thank you so much for this I try to keep the faith and remain positive but sometimes it hits you like a ton of bricks

candiel...it will be ok....I pray that everything will work out in ur favor

candiel

InnerSoul....at some point in our lives we've all felt like this. Truth is this won't be the last time you feel like this. We'll continue to make mistakes because after all we're not perfect. The wonderful thing about mistakes is we learn from them. We learn what not to do or what to do going forth. And we're able to minister to others who are going through something similar.:kiss:

Those that sow in tears shall reap in joy. Stand on His Word and release your offender.

You're not alone. We're not going to allow you to feel isolated. We're here for you
.:kiss:

Thanks ladies.:love2:

Kiadodie

Wow..this came right when I needed it. I realized, I was holding guilt, shame in my heart for choices I've made this past year and punishing myself. I told myself last night that i forgive myself and that I worth happiness in my life.

harrison

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiadodie

I'm still struggling to forgive myself for a specific mistake that turned HUGE later. I"m still wearing the shame from it. :nono: How do you let go? :perplexed

I'm still struggling to forgive myself for a specific mistake that turned HUGE later. I"m still wearing the shame from it. :nono: How do you let go? :perplexed

That's the tough thing right there. I have had my share of HUGE mistakes. Some that haunted me for years to come. I would constantly ask for forgiveness because I felt the guilt and thought it was God convicting me. But I know a Man that decided He loved me beyond my mistakes. He told me that He had forgiven me. The only thing is that I had to DECIDE to forgive myself and walk in it. Anytime feelings of guilt and shame would rise up, I would remind myself that I have been forgiven and I am loved by the only One who can judge me.

It will pass sis....just let Him take you through it and quit revisiting that same place. It starts with a decision.

Covergirl5906

Wow...this is on time for me too:yep: I wish I came over here and read this earlier this week.... This topic has been heavy on my mind this week as well...