For those who have used and commented on the Pibbs 514...

Ladylynn

Thank you!!!! This is an excellent dryer. :bouncy: I roller set my hair on purple rollers and was able to dry my hair in 2 hours with the dial on 0, meaning the coolest air possible. I am so... glad I made this investment. I'm just mad that I didn't get it sooner. I used to use the Ion dryer 1875 watt from sally's. It used to take me 3 1/2 hours- 3hrs 45 minutes to dry on cool with the purple rollers. I now have the hot tools 1200 watt model and I sat on low for 1 hour, then cool for 2 hours and my hair was still very wet. I had to air dry overnight only to wake up in the morning with my hair still damp in the middle. Those dryers don't hold a match to my Pibbs. For all those weekly or bi weekly roller setters who were considering this dryer, it's a roller setters dream. If I choose to use heat, I'm sure I could dry in 30 minutes, only when I need to though. :look: I'm trying to avoid heat on my relaxed hair.

Thanks for the review, I want one of those dryers soooo bad. I think I''m going to start saving my little side cash I make from doing hair at home from time to time, I should be able to get one in a few months, :D , that's sounds good. I believe it's a go :cool: .

BeautifulWideEyes said:
Thanks for the review, I want one of those dryers soooo bad. I think I''m going to start saving my little side cash I make from doing hair at home from time to time, I should be able to get one in a few months, :D , that's sounds good. I believe it's a go :cool: .

Believe me, it's so... worth it. I had been contemplating getting this for well over a year. I had to make sure that I was going to get some great use out of this, and after today, I definitely will.

Ladylynn said:
Believe me, it's so... worth it. I had been contemplating getting this for well over a year. I had to make sure that I was going to get some great use out of this, and after today, I definitely will.

Where did you buy it? How much? I need something to dry my braidouts quick.

caligirl said:
Where did you buy it? How much? I need something to dry my braidouts quick.

Sally's. It was around $318. I have to hunt the receipt down to be sure. I ordered it last Saturday, and it arrived on Friday. Very quick.

Back