For those aiming for an inch

Amour

For the first time yesterday I actually took a ruler to my head and measured my NG, i've been transitioning for nearly 7months now, and i've got about 3 inches of new growth :( so i figured i pobably grow about 1/4 a month :mad:.

And as part of my head to toe commitment I need to achieve 1 inch a month. Anyone want to join me?

I want to ammend my techniques, diet, regimen, routine etc for a healthy inch a month!!

If so (or even if not) list the ways in which we can achieve our inch a month. Useful for those who have goals to achieve i.e. as part of the head to toe challenge and/ or any other hair growth challenge

Dannygirl

healthy diet/water/ working out ate the keys..

I'm currectly doing vitimans long with lots of water correct juice ive grown about 1/4 to 2/4s in inch last two months soo werre getting there i know i have to stepp my running up and eating healthy foods..
I'm also drinking protain drinks and correct juice

Radianthealth

According to your first post it seems that you are actually growing almost 1/2 inch per month. I believe you are just shy of your seven month mark. According to most of the things that I have read the average person gets about 1/2 inch per month. If you were average at seven months you should be right at 3 and 1/2 inches. You aren't very far off. I don't think anything is wrong.:ohwell:

If your hair only grew 1/4 inch per month you would only be at 1.75 inches.

HTH

lana

I think you're right on target. I do think you can encourage 1 inch a month by doing things listed above. Sounds like your hair is growing just right though, so I wish you the best.

mslondon

Dannygirlhealthy diet/water/ working out ate the keys..

I'm currectly doing vitimans long with lots of water correct juice ive grown about 1/4 to 2/4s in inch last two months soo werre getting there i know i have to stepp my running up and eating healthy foods..
I'm also drinking protain drinks and correct juice Hi Dannygirl, what's correct juice? or shud I ask what is the correct juice? I really think I cud do with some.:D

Amour

Thanks for that trimbride.

Anyone, know of any tasty yet effective carrot juice recipes, i've tried carrot juice solo and its not for me... yuck