For The Ladies Who Have Used Hairesthetics Kinky Straight Hair...

kandake

I want to use 4oz of 14 inch Indian Remy Kinky Straight hair. I have a small head, will have perimeter leave out and I don't want a ton of hair on my head. Do you think the 4oz will be enough to cover my head. Do you think it's necessary for me to split the tracks?

Last edited:
Hmmmmm.... well I typically use like 1.5 and it isn't too full at all. I always have a perimeter as well. If you split the tracks then it may work. (I also have a large head lol)

Hmmmmm.... well I typically use like 1.5 and it isn't too full at all. I always have a perimeter as well. If you split the tracks then it may work. (I also have a large head lol)

Thanks for replying. My own hair is below average in density so I'm not used to having a whole bunch of hair on my head. Well, I take that back. I'm ok when it's a kinky/curly style but I don't like a lot of hair when it's straight.

From past threads here and on BHM I know that people have used one 4oz bundle. Those who used more were saying it was too much hair. I actually have two bundles so if the stylist needed more hair I have it. I just really, really want that one bundle to cover my head. I would prefer not to split the weft.

Anyway, thanks again.

Back